OMG!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!! My appeal letter worked!!!

by kwintestal 89 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

My prediction is that they will mumble and say it very fast. Keep your thumb on the record button. The moment may be gone in a flash! Kind of like Jesus' invisible return.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Does this mean you'll be out in service™ this Saturday when you could spend your time more wisely by posting here?

If you want to comment at the Watchtower study on Sunday you can get some excellent material from Blondie's Watchtower study thread. It will demonstrate your willingness to research deep spiritual truths™.

W

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Kwin I am truly shocked, I never heard of that happening before.

• bebu
    bebu

Wow!! Ya did it!! I guess the more the WTS deals with lawyers, the more they realize that you had a real case here. Good thing they smartened up.

bebu

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Wow Kwin.. I am surprised by your news...

Just further proof of how Jehovah is guiding them in their decision processes. Last week young Richie Rich got his priveleges back, This week you are a full blown dubbie again. I think Jehovah approves of JWD!!!

• Carol
    Carol

Kwin, I'm in shock....I guess Congratulations are in order????? Watch your back and please keep us posted, that is if you're not afraid to be df'd for associating with us .

• zev
    zev
    I'm going to record the announcement and try to figure out how to post it!

Kwin

my specialty!

• luna2
    luna2

Dang, that's amazing, Kwin! Wonder what your dad will say when he finds out that he's allowed to talk to you again?

I was going to say that they'll probably have you under surveillance hoping to be able to DF you again for real, but maybe not. They're going to look stupid enough as it is revoking your DFing and may not want to do a double reverse too soon. Aaaah, must be good to have that Holy Spirit to help you make these important decisions.

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE

Never heard of such! Maybe this will get some of the friends thinking about the type of people they've entrusted their eternal welfare to.

• Es
    Es

OMG wow..... keep us posted on how it goes

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit