OMG!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!!! My appeal letter worked!!!

by kwintestal 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Wow! How did that happen??!! Did you make them an offer they couldn't refuse??

Will you be reaching out for a position of greater responsibility in the congregation now?? Will you be having the Bookstudy at your house Saturday mornings, followed by Field Service?? Maybe you can become a CO and really kick ass in the congreation now!!

LMAO!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Heeeee Haaaaw! Good to go Bravo mate!

On January 5th 1992 i was wrongfully disfellowshipped on false trumped up charges by the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts.

My appeal was a reviling kangaroo court and was chaired by elder Bill D. of the Bridgewater Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Since that time i have spent over $50,000.00 on my apostate operations and a yahoo search of my unique name yields a result of + 22,000 pages

This is how we do it baby......

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Will you be reaching out for a position of greater responsibility in the congregation now?? Will you be having the Bookstudy at your house Saturday mornings, followed by Field Service?? Maybe you can become a CO and really kick ass in the congreation now!!

Do it!!!

I will faithfully attend all meetings and will even consider re-instatement so you can be praised as showing an apostate "the evil of their ways"

Dams

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So how will those feel who acted upon the first announcement and were prepared to demonise you and shun you?

Doesn't this bizarre episode demonstrate so vividly how bound the WTS is in legalism.

Pharisees indeed! White-washed tombs full of dead men's bones indeed!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Is it good news?

I can't believe it.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Can you see it now? Brother Kwin, the CO. At least I could count on free food and shelter. Plus, who cares about gas prices when you send a bill to someone else every week!

Is it good news?

I really don't care either way. I'm just in it for the game. It stung when it first happened, but not for the reasons you'd expect, more just for the strain on family relations which at this point we'll see if my family will repair them or not.

Little Toe, I'm not going to allow them to treat me like crap. That is why I told them I won't have them act that way in front of our kids. They had the choice and made it, but did so knowing we refuse to find it acceptable. It's funny you know, one of my last conversations with my dad, he expected me to respect his religious decision, to not respect my religious decisions. How screwed up is that!

Kwin

• Preston
    Preston

Quotes,

Have you been reading Tobin's Spirit Guide?

- Preston

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Kwin:

It's funny you know, one of my last conversations with my dad, he expected me to respect his religious decision, to not respect my religious decisions. How screwed up is that!

Totally screwed up.

I had a similar response when I called my brother, after I DA'ed. Ironically he then moved hell and high water to meet me and attempt to change my mind, before it was "officially" announced. He's not spoken to me since. How screwed up is THAT???

Nothing surprises me anymore, about the way people behave under the confines of that "religion".

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

You know what'd be great?! We should collect ourselves together, move to Nova Scotia, infiltrate join Kwins congregation and make a party of it. We could weave real research into the TMS. Make comments during the Watchtower study citing Ray Franz's book. It'd be great fun.

• Purza
    Purza

Holy Smokes! Along with others, I am stunned! I too have never heard of this happening and I wonder how they are going to make this annoucement. Surely they won't say they were in error. Heavens no!

Hey, at least you won't have to pay a ton of money in legal fees now fighting it.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit