Where (Who) in the World is Hibiscusfire?

by Big Dog 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Come on Hibie, give us a sign here.

• kazar
    kazar

Cruzenheart, your post is just so funny!. Andy Kaufman is Hib. Still laughing.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

BTT

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    big dog: Me and Mrs. Jones

Glad I'm not the only one! lol

• rebel8
    rebel8

mrsjones, that is so funny! I thought the exact same thing. Went to Google images (my new toy) and was about to post the same image you did!

Instead, here is hibe's true identity. She is Dr. Laura.

• mrsjones5
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Hey, I thought she might be on a date with GBL.

Now THAT I would like to be a fly on the wall for.

GBL using all his Canadian muscle bound charm to get to third base with the delicate fragrant Hibie. A subtle game of cat and mouse, GBL making the most blatant innuendos he can think of, over the bowl of oysters. Hibie quoting double entendre scriptures from the Song of Solomon, whilst gently picking the prawns out of the salad. GBL tearing at the naan bread with manly frustration. Hibie delicately sweeping the crumbs into her napkin and fluttering her eyelids. Chicken legs being ripped, bones being thrown, olive pips being spat, strawberries being crushed and the juice running blood red down chins and cleavages.

OH tell me its true!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

ROFLMFAO @ Katie! OMG, the images Katie, I can't get them out of my head.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

C'mon GBL, I want an answer..

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    GBL using all his Canadian muscle bound charm to get to third base with the delicate fragrant Hibie. A subtle game of cat and mouse, GBL making the most blatant innuendos he can think of, over the bowl of oysters. Hibie quoting double entendre scriptures from the Song of Solomon, whilst gently picking the prawns out of the salad. GBL tearing at the naan bread with manly frustration. Hibie delicately sweeping the crumbs into her napkin and fluttering her eyelids. Chicken legs being ripped, bones being thrown, olive pips being spat, strawberries being crushed and the juice running blood red down chins and cleavages.

Where's the damn webcam when you need one?

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit