Where (Who) in the World is Hibiscusfire?

by Big Dog 64 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I always want to take people that post here seriously. However, with that disclaimer in place, how can you take her seriously? Look back at the threads. Hibs is much smarter than the questions that she poses. They are innocent enough to draw people in who have genuine interest/intent/disgust/character/ and wish to respond based on these qualities. Hibs is a freaking genius. That is that. Who do you know besides RichieRich who can incite a cyber riot likke she can. (Richie I mean this in the highest praise. Because really you are the man)

• Shania
    Shania

Don't worry BD she will return like the prodical son...........then we can all be happy she is back. Last I read she was upset over the word Christmas...................she will be back I'm sure............so nice you are concerned.................but that is the kind of puppy you are, all love..................

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think Hisbiscus is more of an idiot savant than genius

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

*gasp* Maybe Hibiscus Fire IS Andy Kaufman! He did say he'd come back, remember . . .

Nina

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Do I detect a cyber inflection to the word "idiot"?

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    I think Hisbiscus is more of an idiot savant than genius

Nice call, mrsjones! I was thinking the same thing. (And isn't idiot-savant such a cool word anyhow?)

gently feral

• ballistic
    ballistic

We used to have troll bait threads like this in the time of Fred Hall. It's not just troll bait, it's pure cannon fodder!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Mrs. Jones, I don't want to hear you complaining about songs in your head, I can't see you post without humming Me and Mrs. Jones.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I love Hib...Cause I love ROTFLAFAO!!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oh no! now I have "me and mrs jones" stuck in my head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit