Where (Who) in the World is Hibiscusfire?

by Big Dog 64 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Maybe they are making us wait, and it will come out as a series in the spring.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Katie, maybe they are still at their little lovenest, you know, getting to know each other better.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Also, I think this might be a record for how long Hibie has gone without a post. Come on Hibie, no one is mad (at least I don't think so), don't be embarrassed, so you lifted some quotes from others, no biggie. Life goes on.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Ahhhh, the afterglow. Life seems a little more buoyant today. The drive into work was nice, and I feel lighthearted and content.

By the way if you're reading this from my home computer Hibbie, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN MY HOUSE?

GBL

You guys kill me - !

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

GBL, when the novelty of nailing Hibie has worn off, if you ever fancy crushing strawberries down my cleavage...

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

How do you feel about dogs Katie? Really big dogs?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im pretty scared of dogs. And im REALLY scared of really BIG dogs.

Im a kitten remember. I just wanna roll over in the sun and have my tummy rubbed. And be fed. And have my every desire pampered to. Is that too much to ask??

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Katie, a reasonable request if I ever heard one. Roll over.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

helllllooooooo I'm back

LOL! You people funneeeyy!!!

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Big dog:

If you are a teenager having fun, that's okay, but some of the stuff on this forum isn't really appropriate for a younger teen.

Nope I'm not a teenager having fun.

I may be childish at times but then again who isn't?

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit