Where (Who) in the World is Hibiscusfire?

by Big Dog 64 Replies latest jw friends

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

FF. Dude, I so look forward to when you post. People look over the cubes in my office like gophers as to what I'm always laughing about. You are the sh**

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hi Hibs! Did you miss me?

Cute puppy by the way!

Katiekitten~ where did your avator go?

Are you busy posing for another one?

Dams

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Hibie

To be fair, I think Hib is heavily influenced by others and the preaching she does may be just parroting sermons she has heard. Perhaps she does it because it makes her feel good, or even superior. She believes she is doing good, and is oblivious to the potential spiritual harm she could cause to potential or wavering Christians. Do you really believe this? How did you come up with that judgement Mr. cake?

Glad you didn't go far - welcome back. I am sorry if my post offended you. Actually I don't know what to believe, as you nebver responded to points I made in my posts, so that was pure speculation based on what you have posted on several threads.

I certainly believe you think you are doing good, and could influence people to turn to Christ. IMO I don't think the method works and could even have a negative effect, but hey I could be wrong. My comments about who you might be influenced by were based on your posts being so similar to fundamentalist sermons eg on God channel etc - rhetoric I've heard a lot in my younger days, when I thought it was the true Christian way.

You are right though, I shouldn't judge - but was frustrated that you never answered any of the points in my posts.

You got any pics of your doggies? I'll post mine later for ya' later

• Legolas
    Legolas

These are for Katie...But I warn you back off he's MINE!!!!!....LMAOF

Hosted by Tinypic.com

Hosted by Tinypic.com

Hosted by Tinypic.com
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Katie - I have no problems wearing an elf outfit. I'm just sayin'.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit