You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

ahahahah... Ritchie you f*cking kill me man.. LMFAO

GBL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, Richie, your spunk would make any mother proud! I take it with the job and college and your renewed responsibilities at the hall, it will be harder to check in on us.

Just send a pic or two when you have a spare moment. Us older ones live vicariously through the antics of the young.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Please don't think I'm being rude, but today was my first day of school and in about 5 minutes, I'm leaving for work. Ahh, Adult life at its finest.

How did you represent yourself to them?

Basically, they had their minds made up. We prayed, then one brother said is there anything going on that is/could be impeding my spiritual progress? I responded that I am having trouble balancing my work load and spiritual obligations... Then one brother said I was doing a fine job, and that the body of Elders would like to offer me my full priviledges back.

I was astounded. Which is good, because I guess it made me look elated. I thanked them, we prayed, and I got the hell outta there.

I went to the bathroom real quick, snapped that picture real quick, and pissed. Then we went home.

My mother (always the critic) said that I didn't seem to be happy about having my priviledges back. I asked her whether I should have run up on the platform and gave a talk before our departure or whether I should've qued up a song in the sound boothe.

She conceded, we came home, and I ate some ice cream, posted here, and then went to bed.

Wow. I love you guys.

RR

• Gerard
    Gerard

Just change your address in your bulletin account.

Cheers!

Spirit guided my a$$...

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I loved the picture Richie Rich! I wish I could buy you a beer...

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

what priviledges? I've never understood what this means.

• JH
    JH

alt

Is that a condom machine I see in the back ground...

Amen brother

• Stealth
    Stealth

I have read claims here that there are Bethel monitors, spies etc looking to *out* JWs who come to this site. I have even seen post addressed to the Bethel monitors.

This whole epoc with Richie somewhat proves that notion false. Richie has displayed the most in your face moxy to the WTBS that I have ever seen on this site. He has been begging to be outed for some time now, yet these dim bulbs don't have a clue to his true nature. If there were undercover spies looking to out active JWs who come here, Richie would have been nailed long ago.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Richie...LOL.....How did you lose them to begin with.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

oh what juicey gossip you can keep us all posted on the latest hot news in the Organization. I would think that they really warn the cong. to stay off internet site as you maybe turned aside from God and become apostate. I am bawling
    my eyes out boowoowoo!!

love orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit