You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Greetings friends,

It will be interesting to watch how this unfolds. A lot of us are so paranoid about posting ANY personal information, and yet here is this guy blatantly posting a picture of himself on an apostate website. He gives his real first name, along with details of his situation. Richie, I hope you will let us know WHEN you get caught and the details surrounding it. I say WHEN, because I've gotta believe SOMEONE will out you soon. If that doesn't happen, then that is equally of interest, and would tend to lend credence to the position that the borg really doesn't monitor this site to any great degree.

Here's another conspiracy theory: What if the borg knows all about Richie, and they're just giving him his privilages back knowing that he'll post here, and then "others" who are "in", but who are posting here, will start to relax and feel THEY can start feeling comfortable enough to start posting personal info here as well? Kind of like setting the trap in order to catch bigger fish perhaps. We know the borg can be crafty. And as much as I hate to admit it, they aren't all total idiots. In fact they ARE smart enough to figure out new and improved ways to control 6 million hapless adherents in an era of unprecedented availability of information. That's no small task. Keep it up Richie. You are a fine example of how fun it is to just not give a crap anymore.

Thanks,

Steve.

• steve2
    steve2
    knowing that i was a homo didn't stop them from making me a pioneer and letting me read the watchtower every week.

Come on, Joelbear, admit it: There is just no way that a pioneer or someone who reads the Watchtower out to the congregation could ever be a homo.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Joel- thanks? Ill take that as a compliment...

Integ- I see what your saying. I totally understand. As first I had that blind ambition. Now its become a game. The end is inevitable, and welcome, but the timing, and who initiates the beginning is what will be the suprise.. I'm freaking excited- and I know you all are!!!

In other news, School, and Zaxby's both suck. Hard. Joel, leave that alone.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm bumping this to the top....

The WTS is certainly giving Quotes a run for his money, but they are far from omniscient!!!

I continue to dance in their faces with impunity, while they abuse Quotes for telling the truth!!!

HAHA!!!!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The last #4 talk I gave at the TMS was totally apostate in that I selected Bible passages to read that the WT has always applied to the anointed and I applied them to the "other sheep" which our entire congo consisted of. I never received more compliments from 'the friends' after giving a talk than I did for that one.

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

And you thought it was going to be a judicial committee.

• jgnat
    jgnat

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit