You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hmmmm Richie Rich, the split personality. Dub by day and Anti-christ, erm, Apostate by night.

• jgnat
    jgnat

They put DRIED FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS in the men's washrooms? I never knew that. That's so, so, so. WUSSY.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Wonder what they would do if you said Thanks, but no Thanks. HL

• Honesty
    Honesty

You are going to be the next Poster Child for the WitchTower Babble and Trick Society, Richie. The spirit directed Governing Body hasn't been so titilated since the 'Days of Freddie Franz". Can I have your autograph?

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Utopian Reformist.

You can't buy him a beer. You've got to be 121 years old to buy a beer in the U S of A. And he'd lose all his priviledges again!

• steve2
    steve2

Hey Richie,

You'd better clarify with the elders whether you can count time when you're posting on this site. If I notice an increase in publishers in your region, I'll know who to blame. Heh Heh

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

As always I stay busy.

School is being most fullfilling, with AP Calculus first thing in the morning, followed by African American Literature, then Lunch, and then Weight Training, and wrapped up with a dosage of AP English 2.

I hurt my back today in weight training, but alas, the chicks dig it.

But, back on topic,

I too am interested in why I haven't been "ousted" by the WTBTS spies... I know they follow these things because both Quotes and Jourles have had trouble with them.

But, they will do what they want to.

I am slightly pissed about getting my priviledges back. I was enjoying being able to sit still and relax during the meeting. So much for that.

My mother is happy, and has told a bunch of her dub friends, but she still remains suspiscous of me. Not dangerously so, just that "I'm going to keep you at an arm's length to protect myself" kind of attitude.

Well friends, off to work for the evening, and I have a shyte load for saturday.

Lets keep this close to the top, I know Ezekiel3 is looking for it, and for the sake of the lurkers who need to see this kind of thing.

Also, I think my PM outbox / inbox is a little screwed up, so if you have something to say, send it to richardiveythethird @ yahoo.com

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    You've got to be 121 years old to buy a beer in the U S of A.

No point in me visiting for another 16 years then

• sir82
    sir82
    I too am interested in why I haven't been "ousted" by the WTBTS spies... I know they follow these things because both Quotes and Jourles have had trouble with them.

No offense, but to any such WT "spies", a 17 year old non-pioneer, non-appointed brother is kind of "small potatoes"

I would think they would use information gleaned from this board very judiciously, and only against those who are perceived as a threat to the power brokers. You are only a threat to other youth in your local congregation, & perhaps a few other ones. And we know how little they think of the JW youth.

Assume that there is a Bethel spy who sees this board. He sees Richie's photos, and figures out his name & congregation. What next? Someone at Bethel has to call the local elders, explain about this "apostate" website, and either give the link or present printouts of the evidence. Then, the local cong. elders have to verify for themselves ("2 witnesses") the wrongdoing. But, what happens when someone with more than 3 functioning brain cells visits a site like this? Doubts creep in, then a crisis of conscience, and perhaps 2, 3 or more elders step down...

Not worth it to catch a teenager who, they probably figure, will eventually slip up & get himself d-f'ed, or at least DA by the time he is 18.

As Hilary Step often says, they have "cunning to burn".

Now, if a prominent current or ex elder or CO were to give away clues as to his true identity, and/or that person had incriminating evidence against them (a la Jourles or Quotes or Maximus or Amazing 1914 or...), well, that is a different story.

• steve2
    steve2
    No offense, but to any such WT "spies", a 17 year old non-pioneer, non-appointed brother is kind of "small potatoes"

As painful as it is, there's probably some truth in this. Also Richie, you seem to be complaining - is that the right word? - about having your "priviledges" returned, but I bet you didn't express your views on this to the elders when they restored your priviledges. I'm thinking you were at most probably tight lipped. Even so, good on you for navigating your life path upon roads less travelled! Good to see your mother's happy - JW mothers can be one tough breed to keep happy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit