You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What's this, Richie? Wearing 'the uniform' I see!!

Taken in the KH bathroom shortly after my meeting with them:

alt

Coward!
  • Golf
    Golf

You may have priveledges, but still NO FREEDOMS! Who's the winner?

Golf

• rebel8
    rebel8

17 yr olds living under their parents' roofs don't have the same freedoms independent adults have, usually. That's just the way the ball bounces. "Follow my rules while you're under my roof", etc. I imagine Richie is experiencing a number of freedoms most jw teens don't. His mind is free. That's a very significant freedom to have.

I'm reading the debate about why the HQ is not onto Richie's apostasizing and whether or not they care. Most of us don't have firsthand knowledge of what HQ does monitor these days. However, a lot of us do have firsthand knowledge about what the local elders monitor and punish. Selling anti-jw t-shirts, etc. is a major offense in the eyes the local BOE. If they knew about it I can't imagine there's any way in hell Richie wouldn't be punished. He had his privileges restored after he appeared to refrain from swearing on the internet for a period of time. Sounds like what we would expect from elders who aren't aware of his other activities.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Richie,

You are too much my friend! LOL If I weren't old enough to be your mother, I'd have a crush on you. Funny guys are a turn-on to many girls!

Be careful - you don't want to get the dust kicked up too much with your mom.

Andi

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If they knew about it I can't imagine there's any way in hell Richie wouldn't be punished.

I know that. We all know that.

Of course if they caught me here, i would be spiritually tarred and feathered. I know that.

The irony is: Jehovah is the revealer of secrets. JWD is a pretty big secret, and Jehovah seems to be gaining impotence with his revelations here lately. Everyone knows that association with apostates will make you fell horrible, and turn into a bad person. Yet, I have been a very active apostate for damn near 6 months, and my spirituality has only improved in their eyes.

And I'm not trying to escape punishment, I'm just trying to hold it off for about 8 months...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    punishment

Richie,

Dear lad, that's a 'guilt' word; now you could use those 8 months to get over that!

Cheers, Ozzie

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I also am thinking deep thoughts about the importance of acts of overt rebellion (which Richie excels in) in order to refresh the soul. It is kind of like, "You can make me sit down on the outside, but I am standing on the inside." In this arena, Richie shows more guts than I.

I must say, though, that Richie cuts a fine figure in suit and tie.

• skyman
    skyman

You diffenitly have hairy balls man. I am glad to came to this site this morning I'll smile all day long now. Congrats.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I also am thinking deep thoughts about the importance of acts of overt rebellion (which Richie excels in) in order to refresh the soul. It is kind of like, "You can make me sit down on the outside, but I am standing on the inside." In this arena, Richie shows more guts than I.

True, very true.

I must say, though, that Richie cuts a fine figure in suit and tie.

You know it.

I am glad to came to this site this morning I'll smile all day long now. Congrats.
    Thank you. And I hope KatieKitten invokes the breast cancan to give me speed in mic running.
  • seven006
    seven006

***Why do I need to prove who I am? Either I really am a 17 year old boy fighting his way out of the cult, or I am one hell of a fiction writer with acess to a fat kid to take pictures of and post on the internet.***

Richie,

You are one twisted little pimple popper. This thread is hilarious. You seem to have a great attitude about yourself and your situation.

Your level of psychological security within yourself puts a lot of us older evil exJWs who are dealing with trying to rinse out our one time brainwashed minds to shame.

With that said, I can understand Steve’s reluctance to believe you are only 17. You seem to, in most of what you say, have confidence far beyond your years.

If letting you walk up and down an isle with a microphone on a stick is considered a “privilege” to be taken away or restored depending upon your spiritual maturity, you have noting to be worried about. Such mindless power is just a great example of their simple little minds and the cult that controls them. If they eventually tell you that you are now in charge of putting the toilet paper roll on the holder in the men’s bathroom, they are grooming you for the next elder spot and you should run like hell.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit