You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• happehanna
    happehanna

I do believe it ..........Hilarious!!

so so funny!

• luna2
    luna2

Well, there ya go. Can't put one over on the elders, can you. Kind of too bad about getting all those marvy "privileges" back though. I'm sure you've been missing parroting WT answers back straight out of the paragraphs and giving talks in the TMS. The mic handler thing might be ok, though. Better to walk around doing something during the WT study rather than having to just sit there getting your Mom's elbow in your side every time your eyes drift shut.

Nice pic. You look so very appreciative of this happy turn of events. Love Dave's version there too. LOL

Kk, I'm sure your topless, big pants dance is what did the trick. It makes as much sense as anything else. hehehehe

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks Richie. You have made my day. I really needed a good laugh.

Cheers buddy.

Chris

• prophecor
    prophecor

Some folks are just born to be stars !!! Yo', call me up when they sign you up for dat' record deal, cuz.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Still rolling around the house laughing my butt off.

Our JW bear is hiding his head in shame

alt

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

This is the funniest thread I've seen in like forever....Thanks for making me laugh ...Richie and all the rest...

Lisa

ps...Ritchie, what did your mom say?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh good point Lisa. Youre mum must be SOOO proud of you Ritchie. Your SUCH a good boy.

Hell, were ALL proud of you!

• Legolas
    Legolas
    oh yeah, that's God's hand right in that! Holy spirit my fat ass!!

I can't help but think Richie........That since we all know that it is not the truth....Maybe God is using you to help get some people out!!!!

What do ya think?

• damselfly
    damselfly

It was the snazzy suit!

Elder #1 "Hmm.. how do you think Richie is doing?

Elder #2 "Well he does dress awfully nice doesn't he?"

Elder #1 "It's settled then, privliges restored. We want him walking the aisles with the mics so the congregation may admire him as well"

I bet your mom is thrilled beyond belief. At least it may take some pressure off you for the start of the school year.

Dams

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Sweet Mary, Mother of God...cant you get ANYTHING right?

LMAO!

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit