You Won't Believe....

by RichieRich 136 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks for the edit. Sometimes this old mind of mine just doesn't think.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    What would you like then Steve?

My dental records and social security number?

Don't be ridiculous. A butt print would do just fine. I mean a fingerprint.

• undercover
    undercover
    I'm wondering though how "out there" you are, Richie. Like, have you specified which part of the US you are from, or even your congregation? Apart from your own name, have you named others so that your whereabouts could be ascertained by JW "spies"?

He's given enough info that I could take a half a day, drive two hours from my location and find him easy enough...In fact, before this thread came up, I had warned him a couple of times about being so open about himself, his location, etc. He didn't care. He takes it all in stride and doesn't worry too much about it.

He's got balls...I'll give'im that and I applaud him for it. To be young and not have the burdens and issues that us older ex-JWs have...we'd love to be ballsy and 'in your face' about it. Some of us will just have to live vicariously through RR.

"rent a fat kid"....hilarious

• steve2
    steve2
    He's given enough info that I could take a half a day, drive two hours from my location and find him easy enough...In fact, before this thread came up, I had warned him a couple of times about being so open about himself, his location, etc. He didn't care. He takes it all in stride and doesn't worry too much about it .

Cool. That's all I wanted to know. I "only" asked in view of the (refreshing) unusualness of Richie's situation. It's easy to see how "questioning" brings out the umbrage in some people - God knows we had enough of being taken to task for our questions when we were JWs when all we really wanted were answers. The information you gave is helpful and I'm satisfied.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well Howdy folks.

Steve, I wasn't trying to insult you, but I'm glad that you got my point or got tired. Either way, its all good.

undercover, Next time you have half a day, come see me.

Wildhorses, that was a close one. Actually, I do know him, but I'm not in ********** congregation, I'm actually in ******************* congregation, although I grew up in the *********************** congregation.

Rent aFat Kid- sounds like a money maker....

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Well done Ritchie....this is absolutely hillarious....always remember though....in Jehobahs time all will be revealed...so watch your back LMAO.

Seriously though you have done an absolute stellar job....keep in there matey!

DB74

• jgnat
    jgnat

We've already got a store front for you:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97462/1.ashx

• Ellie
    Ellie

Diamondblue - glad you've put in an appearance, where have you been hiding? lol

• joelbear
    joelbear

you fix up real nice

• joelbear
    joelbear

knowing that i was a homo didn't stop them from making me a pioneer and letting me read the watchtower every week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit