Deny this! Brooklyn! I dare you

by stevenyc 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

Whoa, KLS, don't leave because of that!! Geez, I've been attacked plenty of times on this board. Your WAYYY to much fun on this board for that kinda crap to get to ya!!

• lowly one
    lowly one
    Uh,........right. Some low life sack of shit confesses that he's a child molester, raped you when you were a kid and they think it would be a 'blessing' if you just forgave them like that and went on your merry way??

I like to think that some persons can forgive others for such conduct but realize forgiving shouldn't mean that the alleged is relieved of any futher consequences. Where is the fear of Jehovah.

For example if a writer, through the Watchtower weighted in on a specific case involving alleged pedo conduct which was never reported to the authorities and this specific information was transmitted to me via-internet then of course the writer will be included in the info which is passed on to cybersquad8 (FBI)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

kls - what you talking about my little monkey friend?

Dont go simian soul mate...

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

This 2 witnesses idea is total BS. My daughter was molested (raped) from the age of nine until she was 13. The local police arrested her abuser as soon as she told us what had been happening. He had to post bail. He was indicted twice by grand juries after they heard ONLY my child's testimony. It went to court and he went to jail. He denied it until the day of sentencing, then realized he wasn't going to get away with it. I will say that the local JW's shunned him (he DA'd himself the day of the sentencing so he wouldn't be DF'd) and refused to be character witnesses for him as some often do, such as in stories on Silent Lambs, where I am very active. I have a BA in Psychology and RARELY does any child make up a story about being molested. The courts know this and prosecute on the word of the child alone. And I'd like to ask the WT child-raping cult about this scripture: Deut. 22:25-27. Here only the word of the woman is needed to have the man killed. Why is this scripture always ignored by those animals who run the Bethel Zoo??? What does anyone think about this?? Thank you. Please post on www.silentlambs.org and I'll see it.

• Mary
    Mary

lowlyone said: I like to think that some persons can forgive others for such conduct but realize forgiving shouldn't mean that the alleged is relieved of any futher consequences. Where is the fear of Jehovah.
    Gimme a break......worrying about whether the victim is going to forgive the pedophile should not be high on the list of anyone's priorities. The only reason the Society would like this is so that they can avoid involving the police and risk exposing the Organization for what it is: a cesspool of disgusting behaviour that's tolerated beyond anyone's normal comprehension.
    For example if a writer, through the Watchtower weighted in on a specific case involving alleged pedo conduct which was never reported to the authorities and this specific information was transmitted to me via-internet then of course the writer will be included in the info which is passed on to cybersquad8 (FBI)
    Is this supposed to actually mean something or are you just being an asshole of the first order?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

lowly one, I did not take what you said before seriously. I regret that now since you have apparently hurt kls deeply. There was no reason for you to attack her in the manner you did.

For example if a writer, through the Watchtower weighted in on a specific case involving alleged pedo conduct which was never reported to the authorities and this specific information ; was transmitted to me via-internet then of course the writer will be included in the info which is passed on to cybersquad8 (FBI)

Are you threatening anyone with this type of statement?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Lowly One:

You should let your husband know inadvance what is in the works

And remember, once the elders have exhausted their means to deal with the matter it is up to you people to inform the proper authorities For example if a writer, through the Watchtower weighted in on a specific case involving alleged pedo conduct which was never reported to the authorities and this specific information was transmitted to me via-internet then of course the writer will be included in the info which is passed on to cybersquad8 (FBI)

With deepest respect, piss off this thread if you are going to threaten people with the FBI. Check up what Simon's reason for this DISSCUTION forum is. It is an aid to recovery for people leaving the organization, for whatever reason. If people here have had abuse histories, it is increadably difficult to broach that subject, even with unknown persons across the internet. AND YES, that includeds me! There you are, I've said it! I've come out! I am a victim of repeated rape by a KNOWN pedo as a pre-teen. I've been here six months, I haven't met anyone from this board in person, but it still feel ashamed and embaressed to tell you. Go figure, I'm nearly 40!

Now, if you are threatening people with FBI reporting on a recovery site then sir, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. And, if so kindly FUCK OFF.

steve

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

kls,

Don't go mate, idiots get bored very quickly and disappear.

steve

ps, how could we go a day on this board without that cute avatar.

• Mary
    Mary

Well said Steve! I just looked at the Post History of 'lowlyone' (a most appropriate name)........I'm not sure what he's been smokin', but his posts are mostly insane ramblings and quoting of scriptures that have nothing to do with anything.......I'd like to say that he's probably Fred Hall in disguise, but even FH's comments made more sense than this idiots.......and that's sayin' something!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The Watchtower's "two witness" rule is an over extension of the Biblical mandate @ 2.Corn. 13:1 and is SELECTIVELY ENFORCED by the Jehovah's Witness Church Elders who play
    favorites
    and fast and loose with the facts.

------
    Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit