Deny this! Brooklyn! I dare you

by stevenyc 104 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

This is some of the worst f***ing bullshit I've ever read in my life. I have a degree in Psychology. My daughter was raped/molested from the age of nine until she was 13 by a JW "brother" from a nearby congregation. The elders and his wife all knew what he was doing. He still visited my home (he was a repairman and I needed work done) and continued to molest my daughter. I researched Danny's site, Silent Lambs (on which I'm very active as MAN), and here on Freeminds. I read several books by Ray Franz and other well-known ex-JW's. I HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK. I researched court cases, police files, and other information on the Internet. (I'm also a network engineer, so I know a little about the Internet.) Every single elder rebuffed me and my research. They only asked, "did I believe Jehovah was using the WT?" I told them to go to Hell. I was reproved. My daughter developed emotional disorders and I stated that if she died because of this, I would kill those responsible. The statement still stands. I'm half Sicilian and I DO NOT FORGIVE OR FORGET. Now down to business.

First, please look at Deut. 22:25-27, especially verse 27. If this doesn't describe the situation of an abused or raped female, then what does?? And notice how many witnesses were required? Just ONE. The woman. DO YOU SEE THAT, WT IDIOTS??? And don't tell me the OT doesn't count anymore, you quote from it often enough, you lying hypocrites.

To ask an abuse victim to confront her abuser is the height of insanity. The victim will be traumatized all over again. My daughter couldn't even stay in the same house and had to move. Actually, my wife left me a few years after this happened and I told her what I found about the WT and informed her that I couldn't belong to a child-raping cult any longer. So she left and took my daughter. I suffered several health problems due to this, so I sympathize with Danny.

The WT has NO ONE qualified to make statements about child abuse. I don't care how many "doctors" work there, they are all idiots if they recommend the advice at the beginning of this thread. I am writing a book about the entire situation and I WILL find a way to get on the media somehow, whether radio or TV. I will have a part in seeing the WT destroyed forever. We'll see who has the truth when Bethel is taken by court order and this CULT is outlawed in as many countries as possible.

You have been warned, WT. You will NOT win. God, if he exists, and if he does he better do something soon or else, is not on your side. Change your ways or suffer the consequences. I play for keeps and we won't be settling this in court. Capice??

• sf
    sf

I so understand your passion. Trust me, I do. Please though, be careful with It.

If it were me, I'd delete your last sentence or at least re-arrange the 'language'. But again, that's just me.

{{{ hugs }}}

sKally

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My heart goes out to you Mike. Truly.

But I think sKally is right. You may want to edit your post just a bit. We all say things in the heat of the moment, in pain, that we would never really do.

Chris

• KW13
    KW13
    Or perhaps the one accused will confess, and a reconciliation may be achieved.

WTF is wrong with these idiots, that is just disgusting.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Isnt it sick that the rest of the org is okay to go along with this and nods their heads in agreement.............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit