IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

France, in the vicinity of Geneva, Switzerland.

AlanF

Very good choice Alan.... That's where I am from. And that's where I'd like to go back to, eventually.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

North shore of Lake Superior

• upside/down
    upside/down

Compton...

u/d(of the bling bling class)

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Some dreams come true...

alt

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm happy right where I am in NC. Small town, good variety of climate, about two hours drive to the blue ridge mountains, four hours to the coast. Lost of country roads to travel. Wish I had more years to enjoy it.

Ken P.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Put all that together and this is where I want to live...great barrier reef and Queensland in the jungle in a cabin with a creek or brooke with all kinds of baby roos, koala bears, duck billed plyatpus, and dogs and of course Orangefatcats.

This is my dream.

Oh and before I moved there I would go to Wisconsin, wyoming, and make dear friends with MONKEY< RAT< HEATHER> TERRI> LAWRENCE and many other of you and if I had millions of dollars I would take all of you with me and built homes for all of you, so we could be life long friends forever. And of course my other friend Diane you may remember her AS BIG FLOPPY DOG.

Any takers.

love Orangefatcat

who is in a dream world at this present moment in time.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I would live everywhere. I think I would travel a year or two in each place. I want to see it all!! (I do miss the mountains though)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I still choose to live in The Netherlands - all be it in another place - preferable on one of the islands in Zuid Holland or Zeeland.....

• talesin
    talesin

Stay in my beloved Nova Scotia,,, live here in the summers, and travel in winter. (and I'm definitely spending some winters in NZ, with Lego and Black Sheep!)

Blondie,,, NS is only a ferry trip from PEI, soooo, if you are not coming here, you best let me know so I can travel to the Island and meet up with you!

Fairchild, yes, ME TOO! The cabin will be here, on my land.

BT, unless I get disinherited, you are welcome to 5 acres ... that's a promise, I'm not joking!

xo

tal

• delilah
    delilah

I absolutely love Victoria, British Columbia........the climate is nice.....people are nice.....and it's still in Canada. Other than that, I love Napa Valley, and San Diego. My in-laws are there and the climate is almost perfect. Mary, you move to Hawaii, so I can come and wear out my welcome...hahahahaha.

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit