IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jackson Hole Wyoming area near the Grand Tetons or Auckland NZ

• horrible life
    horrible life

Stilla, are you my daddy? HL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have lived on Oahu. I lived there before I settled here. I loved it and then I didn't. It's kind of weird not to be able to drive to other states and I went through Sept 11 there. That was scary. It's EXPENSIVE to live there and the restaurants are horrid.

My daughter may move back there. Who knows, maybe I will too someday.

I think if there is reincarnation, I've lived in England before. I'd like to live there and I'd like to live in possibly Scotland or Ireland.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh a subject I love! I think about it EVERYDAY!!!
    Definitely a house in either Scotland or Ireland
    Preferably a big grand house or castle! With that lovely countryside you see in the films.

Both my husband and I are so crazy for this dream, we only buy furniture and accessories fit for a castle
    decor.
    I kid you not.
    While you're dreaming you might as well dream big.

But more than likely we are going to buy on the N. California coast. We both like the cold sea air.
    Great for roses I hear.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Both my husband and I are so crazy for this dream, we only buy furniture and accessories fit for a castle

decor.

Wow, where do you find it? I once stayed in a motel in Hot Springs, Arkansas that was decorated in castle. I have frog princes, fairies and dragons. I guess that's kind of fairy tale castley. At least in my livingroom I do. Oh yes and garden things like birdhouses and a minature garden shoppe. It's my sort of tribute to nature and fantasy.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, I'm open minded, where is there to live? Did everyone see when I put my coordinates out on google earth? I'm ready to go anywhere.

• thom
    thom

In the U.S. I'd like to stay right where I am, but I lived in Erding (near Munich, Germany) for several months a while back and I think I'd like to spend time there again, even live there indefinitely.
    I loved the area, the proximity to Munich and ease of travel, and the people were wonderful.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Zihuatanejo, Mexico.

GBL

• Legolas
    Legolas

((((((((( NEW Zealand)))))))))))

• bisous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit