IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If it were left up to me?

I'd live in a cabin in the woods in Nova Scotia, or Maine, on or near a craggy coastline.

No pressure; no one watching; no one to hurt. I'd be safe.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Somewhere on the Southern Alaskan Coast. I want to live somewhere that doesn't get a lot of sun, no snow, about 65 degrees all the time, and rains a lot.

• kls
    kls

I would live in a cabin with a brook right outside the door and nothing but animals to see . Where i have no idea but in the mountains.

• z
    z

Napa Valley I just spend vacation there lots of good wine and nice whether

• kls
    kls

never mind

• anewme
    anewme

I had the good fortune to travel when I was younger....Mexico, Hawaii, through the states by car from California to Kansas, East Coast and Ireland, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy

I really loved the Southern Irish Coast in July, but we didnt stay long, just a memorable day on the beach, so pretty. Right out of the sand you could pick up whole sea shells! Large conks I think they are called.
    I was 16. And an Irish boy named Meehal gave me my first kiss.

But I remember saying to myself that the Swiss/Italian border was soooooooo lovely. Lake Como where there are two types of people: fair skinned dark hair or dark skinned blondes. All the children in Europe were beautiful to me. All had rosy cheeks. And it was so clean! In Venice I had my 16th birthday.

Ps. I posted earlier I love castle furniture. I collect huge pieces i.e. large antique armoires, heavy mahogany tables with marble tops, giant ornate mirrors, and gold ornate oil paintings, also huge candleabras, and overstuffed furniture and a huge 4 poster bed.

I started collecting actually while a JW. We sisters who all loved to garage sale would go out together on Saturdays and ditch everybody to place deposits on stuff we wanted, then go back to the group and pick up our stuff later that day.

One good thing that came from service!

• blondie
    blondie

Legolas stole my answer.

NEW ZEALAND

Reminds you of home, Legolas, eh?

• Legolas
    Legolas

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Alas Blondie..........NO P.E.I. is pretty much flat...no mountains..I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee New Zealand for many reasons!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

PEI, eh?

Prince

Edward

Island

(One of the provinces on my list to visit)

Silly, Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand, weren't you (Legolas) there for the filiming?

Blondie

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Silly, Lord of the Rings was filmed in New Zealand, weren't you (Legolas) there for the filiming?

Blondie

Of course that is one of the reasons's why I love New Zealand... but I do have others ....It is beautiful!!!!

So You live in the Virgin Islands? That must be beautiful as well!

Yes P.E.I is Beautiful and I love it .... But I do want to move to New Zealand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit