IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

off the grid in the queen charlotte islands.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

key west, florida. the ocean, great bars and great restaurants, what else can you ask for? oh yes, great fishing.

hey orangefatcat,

is that pic on your reply a wyland? it looks like it. my wife and i love his paintings. i bought one for her anniversary a few years ago. in key west he did a mural on a grocery store across from my favorite breakfast place, pepe's. for those of you who haven't been to key west, GO!!!!

• zulukai
    zulukai

Tetra...my youngest daughter lives in Queen Charlotte City. She went there to do a summer locum for a vacationing dental hygenist friend of hers AND NEVER CAME BACK! She says it's heaven. She caught a 36 pound salmon all by herself from a boat, went crabbing and brought home 8 large ones, she goes out hunting for mushrooms (the edible kind) and brought home bags of morels, she's seen the most awsome scenery and been to the hot springs on ancestral Haida land. She once told me she could not see herself moving from Vancouver...ever...because she was a "city" person and that's that. Now she's in love with this unique place.
    I would go and live in Italy. ALmost anywhere in Italy. Near Rome, the Almalfi coast, Tuscany. Most sensuous place on the planet IMO.

• Norm
    Norm

I think I already live there:

http://home.broadpark.no/~nhovl/living/index.html

Norm

• Ellie
    Ellie

Tuscany, without a doubt

• acadian
    acadian

The Caribbean some where...

• JH
    JH

Anywhere is warmer than here, so I'm not fussy.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I am quite happy and fortunate to be living where I am today and I can think of many places I could also live and be happy but if I had my family and friends close by and all my creature comforts than I would choose this island:

http://www.tahiti-tourisme.com/islands/borabora/bora-bora.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit