IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......

by Mary 57 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I would be somewhere in the Antarctic. 6 months daylight & 6 months darkness. The bitterness and hostile envioronment captivates me, to no end. Windstorms, ice, cold, they are the things that I would live for. Cozy fires to burn everynight to take off the chill. The howling of winter winds. Absolute extreme beauty amidst such harsh realities.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I don't think there's much wood in Antartica for burning. Better bring a sack of coal.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Austrailia, so I can see the water in the toilet flow the other way!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I don't think there's much wood in Antartica for burning. Better bring a sack of coal.

Good Answer, Good Answer ! ! !

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Austrailia, so I can see the water in the toilet flow the other way!

LO L!!....I'll visit you from from New Zealand!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Carmel-by-the-sea in Northern California.

If you lead a perfect life and you die; you go there.

T.

Isn't that where Clint Eastwood died and went to heaven? GBL Can I move with you? I LOVE Zihua! Beautiful city, and one of the first Mexican cities I've seen begin to take some civic pride, with garbage cans on the corners in the city and on the beach. I like many Mexican coastal cities and villages. We're in the process of buying a house in Paradise: Hilo, HI. Unfortunately no view. Nice neighborhood, though. It will be 4 years before we can move over though. I found the food in the restauants to be bad to very, very good. Quality authentic Mexican food is hard to come by. Living locally instead of expecting to live as one does on the mainland I think will be key to us living affordably. I love San Diego. The worst thing it's got going for it is that it's in Southern California. Heck, that it's in California at all!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

"Make it in Maine" Danny Haszard Bangor-there's no place like home

• fairchild
    fairchild

So far I have lived on 3 different continents and in many different countries. Currently residing in the Adirondacks. Eventually, it is my goal to live far away in the woods and live off the land. Well, not just my goal. It has been my dream since I was a kid and I'm working on it.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Probably somewhere in the Emerald Triangle.

gently feral

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

i'd live in a van down by the river.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit