Nice bod , who owns it

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Nice bod , who owns it

I have no idea.

-Elsewhere, of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Class

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I usd to about 15 years ago - and the surge of testosterone it gives is both addictive and can make one feel they can conquer the world. So in a young man who truly believes he can conquer the world it can be a dangerous combination

• kls
    kls

Stillaj, agreed and wish i could do something to stop them both. Maybe one day hopefully they will growup before they get hurt beyond return.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Tell me are they obsessed enough that they are into all these special protein drinks with raw eggs in and stuff like that

• kls
    kls
    special protein drinks

My 21 year old has a crap load on top of my frig, the 26 year old only protein drinks. Raw eggs? no that makes them sick to even think of eating them raw ,besides they hate eggs.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm glad you are checking out those protein drinks, K. They can have dangerous stuff in them.

I've known two serious bodybuilders (competition level) well. They are not aggressive types, nor do they use roids.

Sounds like your sons are being a bit immature, and I really hope they don't take on the wrong guy before they grow out of it. As has already been said, if you are going to seriously streetfight, you have to be cool calm and ready to take whatever hit is coming whilst YOU plan your move. Either that, or take em out with the first shot. In the second case, it's assault since you threw the first blow.

tal

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Elsie, you needs ta shave buddy! Now I is askared and will has night mares...

J

• kls
    kls

Jeannie, if you don't want it i will take it,,,,,,,,,minus the head

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think the really big body builders, when they get all oiled up, look like baked rotisserie chicken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit