My thoughts on men who Body Build

by kls 127 Replies latest jw experiences

• kls
    kls
    BB can also be an excellent way to maintain your weight and live a healthy, active lifestyle. (jeez...i sound like a commercial)

Doogie, yes you do sound like a commercial ,,but it is true BodyBuilders ( at least most that i know ) live very clean and healthy lives ,infact most are total health nuts and yes like HIB said , when they get overly large they do look gross to me also ,then it looks more freakish then anything.Inproving ones body to make themselves look and feel better shows me that person cares for themselves and work very hard to get and keep thier shape no matter what it maybe. Dedication and very hard work goes into BodyBuilding and a lot of sweat and yes pain, so when you see someone fit Bodybuilder or not but someone in good shape , think how hard they worked to get there.

• hibiscusfire
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Like my pics....now which do you prefer?

Hibiscusfire

• kls
    kls

This one by far but my sons are bigger then this guy but he does look much like my youngest.

• doogie
    doogie

ok, ok...i think we get it...some body builders go a bit overboard (yeah, just "a bit", right?) and may have some sort of deep seated psychological issues that they need to work through...

but the stereotype that hib just posted is like saying that everyone that watches what they eat and doesn't gorge themselves on fried chicken is anorexic. BB is a broad spectrum ranging from very healthy to extemely unhealthy (both physically and mentally). i'm sure you'll find that *most* within that spectrum fall somewhere in the middle rather than at the extemes.

• kls
    kls

This is my youngest Branden ,see he ain't gross

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Is it true that the more men/women body build the penis/breasts gets smaller?

Hibi

I still think it looks ugly. What are they doing to their bodies???

• kls
    kls

His , i gotta say i agree ,they look gross . If my kids look like that ,i would roll'em and pop 'em.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

More like deformed to me.

Your son looks good enough. He doesn't have to go over board. He's nice.

HF

• doogie
    doogie
    Is it true that the more men/women body build the penis/breasts gets smaller?

no, of course not. a weiner may appear smaller in comparison with a dude's gargantuan thighs but if measurements were taken, it would be the same size (in fact, the loss of midsection fat would tend to INCREASE measurements because you're measuring from closer to the pelvic bone with all that fat no longer in the way.)

for ladies, incline benches are very good because they work the upper pecs and this would in essence build a little stage for them to sit and play upon. the boobies would appear larger.

OTOH, steroids have been shown to reduce weiner/testicle size (the increase in testosterone from the steroids causes the body to up the estrogen and shrink the johnson) and boobies (more testosterone does not equal bigger boobs. makes sense).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit