"If I had all the money in the world I would.........."

by anewme 61 Replies latest jw friends

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
  • Mulan
    Mulan
    For me, before giving away alot of it to charities I would first buy a couple of gorgeous houses strategically set in beautiful surroundings where I could travel throughout the year and avoid harsh winter temperatures. Eternal Spring would be mine!

Sounds good to me.................I might give some to charities, but lots to my kids. The rest of it is me for sure. I always wanted a great Victorian house, with modern conveniences and an all-around porch, high on a hill overlooking the ocean. Then I would want a great beach house too. By the time I ever get something like that, I will be too old to enjoy it, so I just go on vacation to great houses. This is the view from the house in Hawaii we are renting in December.

• skyman
    skyman

I would expose the JW's Borg with every last dime I had.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'd hire a lot of out of work actors, dressed in black suits and dark glasses, driving black cars with dark tinted windows, to stakeout the houses of known conspiracy theorists, and pretend to have them under surveillance.

• upside/down
    upside/down

...give it to jehovah via his faithful and discreet slave that way I'll have "treasure" in heaven!

Duh!

u/d (of the greasin the skids class)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I'd hire a lot of out of work actors, dressed in black suits and dark glasses, driving black cars with dark tinted windows, to stakeout the houses of known conspiracy theorists, and pretend to have them under surveillance.

That's hilarious. I would love to be there for that one.

I would expose the JW's Borg with every last dime I had.

You need a new purpose is your life. That one is futile and a dead end. Sorry..............been there. Just move on with your life and have a great life..................that's the best revenge on them. Forget about them and don't let them control any part of you anymore. As long as you feel the way you do, they still win.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    That's hilarious. I would love to be there for that one.

That's the easy part, Mulan. All you'd have to do is read their websites everyday. Can you imagine how much fun it'd be? They'd go completely nuts!

• Apathy
    Apathy

Male harem.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

set up my owm tv station and broadcast anti - dub propaganda 24/7

• Ellie
    Ellie

Stephanus - what a brilliant idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest