"If I had all the money in the world I would.........."

by anewme 61 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

I'm assuming that "all the money in the world" is representative for a large, but limited, sum of money, like winning the lottery.

I would make sure my parents are taken care of and financially unburdened for the remainder of their lives, and enjoy it. I would set up largish trust funds for the children in my immediate family. I'd buy a modest house in the area for myself. I'd buy a vacation home in the mountains. I'd travel all over with my son for a few months. I'd invest the majority of the rest into long term investments, some into short term, high risk. I'd go back to school. And, well, I'm sure I'd party some of it away.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I would get out of debt first. Go to China or Latvia and adopt a little child. Set up her trust fund for college education. Open up a photography studio and start an arts program for underpriveleged children.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I would have a tummy tuck, and a boob job (up not bigger). Id buy a house (I rent now).

I would donate huge amounts of cash to african charities that set up women in business (women not men, because studies have shown that when women make money the return it to the community through educating their kids etc, whereas when men make the money they piss and shag it away)

And id run every armament company out of business somehow (I will have to work on the detail and get back to you on that one)

And id make Americans pay the same price on gas as we pay in Europe (no more Hummers for YOU!)

• shera
    shera

Well family would be taken care off first,but I would make schools/homes for the Austisic.These people need constant help and teaching,that it is basically impossible for the families to function normally and teach their austisic children what they need.

I would also give to many other charities for disease and terminal illnesses.

~Heather

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

All the money in the world???

I would take over the pulp and paper industry globally, and refuse to sell any paper to the Watchtower Society, its affiliates, or members. I'd do the same with the automotive and oil industries. I'd buy up all law enforcement agencies to enforce my righteous decrees.

Then I'd get a tummy tuck.

W

• Frog
    Frog

I would buy out the WTO, and work towards free trade, and true egalitarian societies:)))

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I would have a playboy mansion and live as an eccentric recluse like Smithers out of the Simpson but with lots of girls in demeaning bunny outfits.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    with lots of girls in demeaning bunny outfits.

What? No men in demeaning bunny outfits?

Aren't you an equal opportunity employer?

W

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good point - add men in frog/bunny out fits.

• minimus
    minimus

do anything I want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit