"If I had all the money in the world I would.........."

by anewme 61 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

good one rubadub!

Instead of the money begging talk we could have a session of bingo.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The "new" hummers use too much fuel and are road hogs....

um, and the old hum-vee's did/were not?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

IMO all those 4 wheel drives, and big high up things use up too much gas. I borrowed my step mums in Miami and I couldnt believe how cheap it was to fill up. Cost me about $20. In england my car costs $90 to fill up, and I use that every week on a 26 mile round trip to work, and other odd journeys. Im estimating in England it would cost about $150 to fill up my step mums vehicle.

I told the woman in the garage how much more gas cost in England and she said "Oh we just wouldnt stand for that". Like what - you would WALK??? Id like to see it fat girl.

Another thing is I see all these parents carrying their precious fragile offspring to school in these 4 wheel drives, like a herd of rhinos are gonna come rampaging down an English pavement.. Its so over the top. And its killing the environment.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I really like tetrapod's plan, except I'm too crippled (tendonitis in all my arm joints) to grow my own food. I'd need a staff of back-to-the-land freaks to do that for me.

Also, my charity list would include the J. T. Leroy Fund, Oxfam America, Habitat for Humanity, and (possibly) the Church of St. John Coltrane.

gently feral

collect an awfully large amount of interest.

• kls
    kls

have way to many relatives

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'D BUY SOME NEW 'JUMPER CABLES'!

OUTASERVICE

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Hummers? I'll take the original, thank you.

Somehow... I don't think we're talking about the same thing...

u/d (of the "hummer" = BJ in my vernacular class)

• Golf
    Golf

I would pack my bags and go with you!

Golf

• willyloman
    willyloman

Who needs money? I'd just move in with anewme, go to Hawaii with mulan, drive one of prophecor's cars, and go to the "convention" with katie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit