"If I had all the money in the world I would.........."

by anewme 61 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'd start by collecting a few treasured favorite 60's-70's muscle cars, ones like the 69 AMX, 70 & 1/2 Z-28 Camaro, 68 Dodge Challenger, 70 Plymouth Barracuda, yes KLS, with the 383 not the 440, lets be slightly conservative here, OK?

68 Nova SS, 65 Impala SS, the list could go on all night.

A racing set the size of a football field, with 1:18 scale cars.

A music supermarket with every guitar and bass imaginable.

Santa, look out, I've got a huge list

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

prophecor lets hope its you who gets the dough then as if i get it - you are first in the queue for a bunny outfit for my shagtastic palace!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sweetheart, I'd pay you to be a scare em in your Harem

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    And id make Americans pay the same price on gas as we pay in Europe (no more Hummers for YOU!)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Sweetheart, I'd pay you to be a scare em in your Harem

I don't need your money honey - remember I'll be as rich as the Queen of Sheba!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I don't need your money honey - remember I'll be as rich as the Queen of Sheba!

Then by all means, let the shagging begin!!!!!!!!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I'd like to buy the world a Coke.....

• upside/down
    upside/down
    no more Hummers for YOU

Ummm. the original "hummer"...wasn't a vehicle...Although many "hummers" took place in vehicles..

u/d(of the wants a "hummer" real bad now, class)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hummers? I'll take the original, thank you. The "new" hummers use too much fuel and are road hogs....

I'd already be set up for life (vs sent up)

Set up all family and friends for the rest of their lives (including active JWD'rs)

Be sure to visit Crumpet and Prophecor's HaremHouse and provide support to the <insert related cause here>.

Non-profit donations to most exJW sites - and help setting them up as non-profits if not already.

Set up a world Apostfest and pay for those who could not pay their own way! Yankee stadium comes to mind. (thinking of the 1959 assembly there)

Travel the world and work with local organizations to drill wells, improve sanitation etc in needy villages - probably mostly in the Americas.

Enjoy the rest of my life without the groveling financial worries that our culture pushes.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Terry - I understand your logic and the reality behind it, but drop the fuddy-duddy professor facade and dream a little, ok?

AND - share those dreams here, please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit