Another life.. another.. birth. :)

by GetBusyLiving 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Sometimes people want to be babied up too much and hear: "Oh that's ok. It's ok."

Just like:"Spare the rod and spoil the child" (note I never said child abuse)

Beat those faggots until they turn straight. Right. Hib, i think you are a few centuries behind.

S

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

get a grip woman.

TS

TS I have a grip and a suitcase. You get a grip! You didn't have the problem EF went through!!!!

He was hurt don't you get it???

HF

• upside/down
    upside/down

What's that got to do with SLANDER...

To attribute a bad motive and accuse someone unilaterally reeks of your being a "God"...

"I know Peter...I know Paul...but who the f*ck are you?"- da Bibel

u/d(of the used to kinda but not really judge people too class)

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

S:Beat those faggots until they turn straight. Right. Hib, i think you are a few centuries behind.

Aye fool did you see I insinuated anything like that?

You are the one saying the "F" word!!!!!

Hibiscusfire

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hib you sound like a Bible frenzied lunatic. Please calm down.

GBL

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"You are not gay. The ugly evil people around you did. Satan did. You let them."

WTF!!!??

I just love it when heterosexual people open their mouths and actually tell people who are gay why they are and what made them that way. *trying to remember what evil people I was around when I was a little child and not molested who could have possibly made me gay* and if Satan and his demons did as you say, why didn't God cure me all the years I was "in the troof"?

I could write volumes on this but right now Im going to enjoy my lunch hour.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Aye fool did you see I insinuated anything like that?

You blamed ef for not persisting long enough. You blame him for being what he is. You would change him somehow. If ones like you were running your country, where would your tough on gay treatment stop?

You are the one saying the "F" word!!!!!

In the time frame where your mind is at, they used that word and worse words. No offense meant to gays. It was used for illustrative purposes. Hibiscus, you believe that they are an abomination which your god will clear from the earth, right? I, on the other hand, accept it as a natural state for many people. When they try to change it, that is unnatural.

S

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    TS I have a grip and a suitcase. You get a grip! You didn't have the problem EF went through!!!!

He was hurt don't you get it???

so, telling him he is going to burn in hell a la soddom and gemorah for being gay is somehow helping him?!

puh-leeze. take your jesus loving hate speech back to your sunday school.

TS

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Funny Hib... I tell you a story about my childhood and you compare what I went through to some other poor smuck who got screwed over and tell me "Well you life wasn't as bad as so and so....". Very true....I could have been born to a starving African mother somewhere too Hib.

You said ***Spirituality has nothing to do with this. You are destroying your own soul. God hates homosexuality because He did not create it. That's why He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Is this what you truely want EF. IF YOU SAY YES YOU ARE LYING!***

You know what? God could come down here right NOW and tell me he wants to give up homosexuality and I'd tell him to bite me. I chose when I left the witnoids to live my live as to my rules. When leaving the Dubs I didn't even care if they were right. I decided I was going to enjoy my life here and now and let the "afterlife" or lack thereof take care of itself. I HAVE FREE WILL AND WILL EXCERCISE THAT RIGHT HIB....AND YOU ARE BEING UNBIBLICAL BY TRYING TO DENY ME OF THAT GOD GIVEN RIGHT.

So Hib does Satan make the over 450 DOCUMENTED species that engage in homosexual conduct have same sex desire? I mean since it's so "unnatural" it wouldn't be happening "naturally and often" in the animal kingdom right?

Besides this Hib I have posted whole threads on what the bible really says about homosexuality. Since you are at the library right now typing away go pull the book "What the bible really says about Homosexuality" by Dr. Daniel Helnik. Spend an afternoon actually LEARNING something instead of cut and paste preaching.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

EF:

You know what? God could come down here right NOW and tell me he wants to give up homosexuality and I'd tell him to bite me. I chose when I left the witnoids to live my live as to my rules. When leaving the Dubs I didn't even care if they were right. I decided I was going to enjoy my life here and now and let the "afterlife" or lack thereof take care of itself. I HAVE FREE WILL AND WILL EXCERCISE THAT RIGHT HIB....AND YOU ARE BEING UNBIBLICAL BY TRYING TO DENY ME OF THAT GOD GIVEN RIGHT.

Well EF if you don't believe God loves you then that's really awful. Do you care about your life at all?

If you do just remember God is the One who gave you life.

HF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit