Another life.. another.. birth. :)

by GetBusyLiving 74 Replies latest jw friends

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

God judged Sodom for the homosexuality of its people. Jesus can deliver anyone from this sin and make them a new person!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hib have you helped convert anyone to Christianity from this board?

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hib have you helped convert anyone to Christianity from this board?

GBL What do you care? Besides aren't you the one who said we are probably here for a reason even though you don't believe in God? HF

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Besides why do gays get so much heckle and jeckle? There is always this thing that a real hater is going to beat them up. And don't tell me that it's not true.

So why put yourself through that?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:What do you care?

Woah.. easy Hib. Actually I said that I sometimes feel like we are ment to be ex-dubs. It's just a feeling.. just because I felt something doesn't make it real.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Besides why do gays get so much heckle and jeckle? There is always this thing that a real hater is going to beat them up. And don't tell me that it's not true.

So why put yourself through that? It's not worth it.

How can you change the past?

ANSWER: BY CHANGING THE PRESENT.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

whatever

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Woah.. easy Hib. Actually I said that I sometimes feel like we are ment to be ex-dubs. It's just a feeling.. just because I felt something doesn't make it real.

GBL

First of all what do you mean by ex-dub?

Next if it's just a feeling why isn't it real?

How you so sure God is not talking to you now? You doubting Mr.????

HF

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

This is a little off topic (what else is new) but Hib, do you think that Jesus smoked the shit? I heard something about that being in some lost books of the Bible or something.

GBL

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: Next if it's just a feeling why isn't it real?

No evidence. Something that means nothing to you fundy Bible thumpers apparently.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit