Another life.. another.. birth. :)

by GetBusyLiving 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

If god has a tunnel, is he a she?

S

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

GBL: The best compliment that I can think to ever give you Hib is that you are certainly not a wishy-washy normie. For better or worse.

Wishy-washy? Better or worse?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

EF: Yup....and the light is actually a train ready to smack full force into you at 75 mph....leaving your bloody corpse as a rail slickened puddle of ooze. Hey are you seeing any tracks? Must you be so negative and gross? Besides it's a perfect example of light at the end of the tunnel. So there! HF

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

S:If god has a tunnel, is he a she?

God is refered to as a He.

And the tunnel you are referring to is out of the question.

HF

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well to be honest I've never seen a non-manmade tunnel. They seem to make them so either cars or trains can go thru them. Haven't seen to many "people tunnels" to walk thru.

Hey, I'm not being gross, it's your God who's the violent murderer. He has a rather spoty record of being a decent train driver too I might add.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

EF:Hey, I'm not being gross, it's your God who's the violent murderer. He has a rather spoty record of being a decent train driver too I might add.

You are too being gross.

Do you really know God EF? Have you ever tried Him in your most hurtful moments when everyone else really have no answers for you? When everyone else has failed you?

HF

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thanks for deciding to shit all over my thread Hib.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Thanks for deciding to shit all over my thread Hib.

GBL Do you need toilet paper. That shit came out from you.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Fine GOODBYE!!!!!!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Do you need toilet paper. That shit came out from you.

It must be from all this talk of God's "Tunnel"

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit