THEY MURDERED MY DAUGHTER - WILL YOU HELP ?????

by SHUNNED FATHER 82 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

defd, shunned father's tragic loss of his daughter is no urban legend. I grant you that it sounds unbelievable, because it is pretty astounding. Look up the links, though, and you'll find out this is no joke.

bebu

• defd
    defd

Thank you bebu for YOUR kind responce. Biily should take notes. I will look up those links. Ive been on this board long enough to know that SOME make things up to make JWS look bad. Hey billy do you know this story to be FACT? If so, share with me your findings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Shunned Father, I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will be on the east coast some time in October. If I can make the date I will certainly be there. This has got to stop!

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

sweet tee

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

defd,

Unlike the WTS, I refuse to spoon feed you. Research this on your own. Links were provided above. How hard is it to look them up yourself?

And please pardon me for my anger, but the foremost thing JWs brag about is their genuine love. I have yet to see that love in any congregation I've been in. Your comment to SHUNNED FATHER had no compassion whatsoever...of anyone on this board he deserves it...and it hit a nerve with me. Unlike JWs, I do not put myself above other humans because of their religious affiliation (or lack thereof). I try to show compassion to a story like that unless it is proven wrong. Maybe you should be taking notes my friend. YOU have the true religion do you not? Your actions don't seem to show it.

Andi

• defd
    defd

Andie you still havent answered my ?

Have you PERSONALLY seen the facts? Do you KNOW this to be TRUE?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Andie you still havent answered my ?

Have you PERSONALLY seen the facts? Do you KNOW this to be TRUE?

Would it matter? Proof of wrong dates and false prophesy by the WT doesn't make a difference to you.

• Daunt
    Daunt

uh oh, not this parade defd. This just shows the general contradiction that many JW's have. They will accept anything that is proposed by the news that supports their end of the world claim, yet anything somewhat showing them to possibly be wrong they need to personally be an eyewitness in the situation. How do you know the london bombings weren't all a farce defd? Were you in them? See I can do it too. It's childish.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Witnesses will never believe anything other than what they are told to believe. It's hilarious that they always want proof, then disregard it.

I suppose if you visit her grave you will then say that it is a fake just to make the WTBS look bad.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Lawrence-

I've been following your story and will make every attempt to join you in N.Y. I remember my last visit with the "Service Committee."

Little Toe-

Very wisely stated.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Shunned father-

The pain you have been through, and continue to go through, I can't imagine. I am very sorry for your loss. The fact that the WTS organization can do these types of things is astonishing.

I wish I could be there in person, but I will be in spirit. I don't think anyone will give up until the world knows what a sick and demented organization the WTS is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit