THEY MURDERED MY DAUGHTER - WILL YOU HELP ?????

by SHUNNED FATHER 82 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

Two leading Oncologists both agree that my daughter Bethany might be alive today if she had not been fed Arsenic. As you may recall, the WTS arranged to take my sick daughter into hiding for two months and payed a doctor to prescribe Arsenic. The doctor ant the WTS lawyers convinced Bethany that the Arsenic treatment could cure her. Bethany was convinced that she was being cured and was planning on going on a trip and attending school in a months time. The WTS lawyers were recorded in the media on many times , saying that Bethany was being cured by the Arsenic treatment.

The doctor wrote in the medical records that the treatment was Palliative care only ( not curative). The doctor and the WTS lawyers lied to Bethany. No wonder they hide her away for two months and refused to let me or the Child Welfare Department know where they were hiding her. I didn't know where my sick daughter was.

The medical records show that the doctor could have saved my daughters life at any time , right up to the last day, if he had given her blood. Will you help me make a difference and put an end to this killing of men , women and children. If enough of you help, we can put a spotlight on the WTS and the intire world will see it for what it really is. If there is enough media coverage, change will happen. I have two daughters in this religion and I do not what them to die because of this religion.

Last month I had a protest rally and there was only three protestors. We got National media coverage and it was the top news story in Toronto. Imagine how much media coverage we would get if a thousand protestors showed up ?

I am organizing a MAJOR Protest Rally at the Watchtower Society HQ in Brooklyn , NY, Thursday, October 13 from 12:00 noon until 3:00pm with dinner and fellowship afterwards. I am planning chartered buses from major centres in Canada and USA. I hope that this will be an historic event and make the International News. You can make a difference. You can help save lives. Contact me if you plan on attending and if you need a seat on a bus or a seat at the dinner.

I already have a bus chartered from the Blue Mountain Christian Retreat and I am now negotiating for a bus from Toronto to Brooklyn.

The life you save maybe that of a family member , friend or neighbour. Please pass this message on to anyone who you think may be interested, Have them contact me at the following: Lawrence Hughes P.O. Box 20161 Calgary Place, RPO Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 4J2 [email protected] nyc_protest_rally I hope to see you at the Protest. Thanks. Lawrence

• defd
    defd

I am sorry if i sound uncaring, but that is to unbelievable for me.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

No defd what's unbelievable is you'll spout your blind faith on such a sensitive thread without any sign of compassion.

• Daunt
    Daunt

http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=908

http://pages.globetrotter.net/mleblank/wt/nwt-28-08-2004-2.html

http://www.newstarget.com/007118.html

And there's a few more hundreds of pages left about the issue. Defd, research before you claim it's unbelievable.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    No defd what's unbelievable is you'll spout your blind faith on such a sensitive thread without any sign of compassion.

defd,

You don't seem to be giving a very good witness here my friend. I've seen more compassion amongst my fellow apostates than "brothers and sisters" like you that come to the board. Seriously...you call yourselves God's chosen people by the love you show?

*shaking head*

You remind me all too well why I left.

Andi

• defd
    defd

Man how quick you are to turn . Just a few threads ago you admired me for my honesty and caring attitude. Whats up now?

• defd
    defd

Billy

I quote " I admire you for your forward and loving thinking" what happened ?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Defd:
    Just goes to show, a good reputation is hard to grow and quick to blow...

Unbelievable or not, it's what happened, with the result tha the guy lost his daughter

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Man how quick you are to turn . Just a few threads ago you admired me for my honesty and caring attitude. Whats up now?

I'm quick to comment on what I see from your comments. You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth. You SAY you believe in the JWs...if you do...then you'd be a little nicer when SHUNNED FATHER expresses his issue. And believe or not, his issue is the TRUTH. Maybe before you're so quick to say it's unbelievable, YOU could have a little compassion towards a fellow human. Oh wait...since he's not a brother, are you allowed to do that? You comment above makes you sound like an ass. You have no idea what some of these people have been through because of the WTS. Like mt said, do a little research before you're so quick to judge the validity of a story. Is that really that difficult?

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

"What's up now?",

What's up now is you, and your blind faith, and your willingness to belive an organization no matter what you see or hear to the contrary. I know, I was there for 30 years, just like you.

"It must be apostate lies!!!!"

Brandon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit