Fawlty Towers

by Sunspot 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Stephanus

her accent may have been fake but her boobs were NOT! She was yummy! Basil did have the hots for her!

Pope

PS She is

Luan Peters

Actress Luan Peters appeared in The Psychiatrist episode of FT as a busty blonde in a low-cut top. Luan Peters appeared in Hammer Horror classic (well, I like it anyway ;-)) Twins of Evil as a busty blonde in a low-cut top. She also turned up in Lust for a Vampire as a busty blonde in a… see a pattern? TV credits include a gamut of popular shows — everything from On The Buses and Doctor Who to The Professionals.

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

gringojj - you really mean it don't you? Jesus Christ, you're warning us about what exactly? That we will all become the spawn of Satan for watching a 1970's sitcom? I can't believe you truly believe that? Man, you need to take a long hard look at yourself and listen to what you say!! you make me more glad than ever I got out of that hateful, lying spiteful cult.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    They said that 150,000 were there last night! Did you get to go?

Nope. My husband would have nothing to do with it. I wanted to go though. I'm a fireworks afficionado.

We went downtown here instead to jazzfest, which was so-so. Had homemade ravioli, gelato, and a Kahlua and cream....mmmmm...had leftover ravioli for breakfast....mmmm

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Penelope Keith played the snooty neighbor to Tom and Barbara on "Good Neighbors" as it is known in the USA. My friends loved the Posh Frock episode because those two words sound so alien to American ears.

When one of the employees at my hotel screws up I will say, "Don't mind him he's from Barcelona." I find myself calling rats Siberian Hamsters and will never hire a contractor named O'Reilly.

After 13 years in the Hotel business I am sad to say I have a had a few melt downs that would be worthy of Basil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit