IM from a dub who is disgusted at my presence on this board

by stillajwexelder 232 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

He CLAIMS to be a Witness of Jehovah when in actuality he is not.

There are many I know in the organization who claim to be witnesses of Jah and are actaully not - many of the young ones etc. leading double lives. So what??

The WTBTS claims to be Gods Sole Unique Channel on earth but it is not - what shall we do?

• defd
    defd

Get busy living

I thought you could care less about what i have to say? SEE, I told you you love me. Cant stay away from me can u?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I just love beating a dead horse . Way to ignore my question too, by the way. Reminds me of my days in field service.. ahhh.

GBL

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Again IP thats whee the problems lies. when people leave the Org they leave Jehovah. You cant deny all you like but look at the post of those who did leave or ones who are still there but on there way out. Look at the swearing look at the celebrating of pagan holidays so on and so on...... You well know that Jehovah DOES ;NOT approve of such things, yet thats what they turn to.

Therein lies the crux of the matter Defd.

You feel that the only correct way to understand the bible is the way JWs do. Yet, to make sure you would have to review the way others understand those same things and the reasons behind their understanding. A baptized JW cannot do that. There are inconsistencies with JW doctrine. There is not absolute answer to everything. The WTS stance on blood transfusions or 607 or the 2,520 day/year rule are all suspect. Yet, you should be able to agree/disagree with things and keep in mind the more important aspect of loving your creator and following the commands that Jesus said were the most important.

I dunno, I keep coming back to the fact that Jesus didn't actually use God's name in the model prayer; and that the oldest Greek manuscripts available do not have God's name in them. A current witness would never think of those two things because they don't come up in WT literature or talks.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

So, you don't make this stuff up, it just lands in your inbox? hehehe. I'm disgusted I didn't get one too, I still go to meetings, although not anywhere near 70% and I guess I don't have "elder" in my name, so nobody cares about me...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well they should itsallgoodnow - you are a valuable member of this board

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Defd....you avoided my question. How do you reconcile coming here to JWD, posting & reading, yet maintain it's the truth and go to meetings?

This is not an attack, nor a judgement....I'm sincerely curious.

Respectfully,

EvilForce

He has yet to answer mine as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    To go to the place of Worship of Jehovah God. That just burns me up,

Maybe if you found a *real* religion you'd learn how to control your anger.

Ever consider Buddhism?

• defd
    defd

legolas

I HAVE answered that tired ? over and over again. Go back and read some of the posts.I am not a parrot I will not KEEP answering that same ? over and over again.

• Golf
    Golf

Ignore it!

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit