most embarrasing thing ever at a meeting ...

by alliwannadoislive 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Shane
    Shane

Ok I will humor you on taking a break away from the serious stuff.
    Truth is stranger than fiction:
    I was about eighteen years old and was asked to aid in baptizing the friends in the pool at an assembly, I think because I was so buff no cause I am worthy; Anyway I get in the water and the water is warm OK I was a young vibrant guy, I dunked a few sisters and their skin was so smooth in that water and the water was warm like I said, picture this lots of folks are standing all around the sides OK And all of the sudden my Johnson gets into the act, and I am praying to Jah that it will just stay asleep but it wont. I would could bring my self to dunk anymore people at all with my Johnson waking up, ( of note I wish it was like that now, sob sob ). so I backed off way off, and the other brothers who were doing the dunking said come on help us brother" I just shook my head NO finally an older brother came over and looked at me inn the yes and seen tears were falling down my checks, and said its the warm water isn't it, I nodded yes, so he summoned a towel for me to drape around my self, and I proceeded to remove my self from the pool area, in total disgrace. Later the other younger brothers near my age who was aiding those being baptized inn the water jeered me and mocked me inn the presents of this older brother, and he came up to them and grabbed one of them and threatened one of them, and said lest ways he got out of the pool you assholes. Now that's The Truth !! Shane

• Shane
    Shane

Ok I will humor you on taking a break away from the serious stuff.
    Truth is stranger than fiction:
    I was about eighteen years old and was asked to aid in baptizing the friends in the pool at an assembly, I think because I was so buff no cause I am worthy; Anyway I get in the water and the water is warm OK I was a young vibrant guy, I dunked a few sisters and their skin was so smooth in that water and the water was warm like I said, picture this lots of folks are standing all around the sides OK And all of the sudden my Johnson gets into the act, and I am praying to Jah that it will just stay asleep but it wont. I would could bring my self to dunk anymore people at all with my Johnson waking up, ( of note I wish it was like that now, sob sob ). so I backed off way off, and the other brothers who were doing the dunking said come on help us brother" I just shook my head NO finally an older brother came over and looked at me inn the yes and seen tears were falling down mychecks, and said its the warm water isn't it, I nodded yes, so he summoned a towel for meto drape around my self, and I proceeded to remove my self from the pool area, in totaldisgrace. Later the other younger brothers near my age who was aiding those beingbaptized inn the water jeered me and mocked me inn the presents of this older brother, andhe came up to them and grabbed one of them and threatened one of them, and said lestways he got out of the pool you assholes. Now that's my story and im sticky to it. !! Shane

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Yeah Kilroy.. there is a clone of you.. Kilroy2. That was who I was responding to. :) Unless you are also Kilroy2. It was on page two of this post.. an all CAPS post. It said Arcadia Cong. Kilroy2 was talking about Florida, so I assumed Arcadia, FL.

• mustbejoking
    mustbejoking

Someones asked if I was making em up? Absolutely not - they all happenned in the Brighton congregations, UK since around the mid 70's on.
    I loved the prayer one someone posted "Our heavenly father Satan.."

This one I read on another list a while back - A brother had the closing prayer and he was making it a real epic - droning on and on and on. After about 5 minutes, he is still going on and a litle kid (about 3) in the arms of her parents shouts out.... Amen, Amen, Amen.
    Loved to have been there

Mike

• kilroy
    kilroy

No, I'm only Kilroy. Son of a gun! I really thought I was being original by using Kilroy. I don't know how I missed page two. This thread is too funny! Thanks for responding and clearing this up for me.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

mustbejoking - you still in southern england then ?

i remember one old sister - used to sing with a very operatic voice - she was a little unaware of things - i'm pretty sure it was a special wig she had for thursday evening meets - the tms and sm - we used to sit behind her and regularly see the family of spiders she had living in that wig ... ahem ...

• mustbejoking
    mustbejoking

Yep still down south - not df-d or diss a-d and still dodging - tyrying to help where I can

Cheers

Mike

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

howdy mike - ditto - ie down south, not df or da either - just 'fallen away' ... good to meet peeps with a similar background but without the harsh and uncaring attitude of so many in the 'truth' ... my name is ... uncommon so i wouldn't be able to keep my 'head down' if i signed off with it ... :(

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thank you all for an enjoyable Sunday morning. I've had so much fun reading your postings. It makes me nostalgic for my past but not enough to return to the KH.

A Guppy Love,
    Robdar

• nelly136
    nelly136

wasnt at the hall and wasnt me, but while out on service
    one day one of the young lads left his briefcase full of watchtower
    and awakes in the shopping centre and they closed off the centre
    and called out the bomb disposal unit to come and make the suspicious item safe,
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit