by RichieRich 189 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down
    HS is a sacred cow

I knew it!

u/d

• Valis
    Valis

I'm not sure anyone got hurt if we made the categories so they weren't serious. I have gotten to the point where I don't think anyone would "get hurt" unless of course they really want the nomination for Attention Whore" because that category could certainly be revoted on at any time lol....

• minimus
    minimus

The history in this place has been that if you don't include some people's names in special people threads, they cry, complain or get depressed. I have no issue with this thing, (knowing I'd win "Who asks the most questions?" title. But I do think that other people will feel slighted if they are not recognized.

• IronGland
    IronGland

I would probably get 'inconsistent'.

• undercover
    undercover
    You mean like the JWD Oscars?

Quite often the best actors never win the Oscar so it could be that the 'best' poster of a particular category would not win either.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Best Male Bosoms(or "The 'Bitch-Tits' Memorial Award")

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

The reason Simon would not like this idea is (1) Richie, you screwed with Hillary_Step and (2) you screwed with Hillary_Step.

The reason he may not like it is that Simon realizes that pathetic little stirrers like you would use threads like this to display your pathetic little agendas - one for each of your brain cells. Do the math.

I actually think that this thread is an excellent idea, as I suspect that it will act like flypaper to trap all the morons like yourself in one place for rapid identification.
    HS
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

HS...

Were you agreeing with me?

why are my feet so cold?

• undercover
    undercover
    why are my feet so cold?

Because of you excess weight, it has cut off circulation to your feet, causing them to lose feeling thus giving you a cold feet sensation.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    why are my feet so cold?
    Because of you excess weight, it has cut off circulation to your feet, causing them to lose feeling thus giving you a cold feet sensation.

lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit