Does anyone else flip off the Kingdom Hall when they drive by?

by Dustin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi CRR,

I've not been too far away, just busy.

I sent a PM

3rd

• Purza
    Purza
    So I am sitting at a red light right by our Arena that they have it in, playing, no blasting really, "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool (which is more husband's kind of music) with my windows open.

Great song. I am sure you must have got some looks.

I have mixed feelings when I drive by a KH. I don't flip it off -- I just feel awfully sorry for the poor suckers that still attend.

Purza

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I don't flip off the local KH. But I do sometimes snicker at the For Sale sign that has adorned the lawn for at least a year, or maybe two years now. Seems that no one wants to buy it.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

To be honest, I ride past my former kingdom hall every day on the way to school and don't even notice it.

• mad max
    mad max

About 3 weeks ago, Loubelle (my daughter) and myself went into the car park and I put my cig out in the front door. It sounds so stupid, but I really got a kick out of it. We laughed so much, then got a fright and thought that they had spy camras, then we laughed so much again just thinking of the body of elders watching it and their comments.

It felt great, must say.

And it feels great telling someone else.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I readily admit to feeling good whenever I give KH the two fingered salute - something I do everytime I go past.

• delilah
    delilah

Yes Mary, my husband does get rather agitated, when driving by the ol' Kingdumb hall. He likes to tell them all, they're #1 in his books, hahaha. He also likes to honk the horn at them if he sees them in service, but he's grown weary of those tactics. At one time, he was thinking of making flyers, exposing the wrongdoing of one of their "finest", and placing them on the windshield of each car in the parking lot, but, decided against it.

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit