Does anyone else flip off the Kingdom Hall when they drive by?

by Dustin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• feelinglost
    feelinglost
    What I really wish is that I could projectile vomit at will ala the Exorcist, I'd just crank the window down and bazooka the place as I passed screaming in that great demon voice from the Exorcist the GB sucks caulk in hell.

I am sitting here LMAO at work. That's the best- I should try that sometime.

I still get a queasy feeling when I drive by a KH, but the other day, I dropped the husband off to work and had already forgotten he had told me there was a convention that weekend. So I am sitting at a red light right by our Arena that they have it in, playing, no blasting really, "Let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning Pool (which is more husband's kind of music) with my windows open. Nothing personal against any of the people, just wanted to see if anyone would squirm. It felt kind of good.

• satirev
    satirev

it's interesting to see how much residue is left on people's souls. i wish you all healing and forward movement in your lives. i've never felt the urge to flip the bird at a building, but LOL... anything to get you closer to finally moving on. i've felt anxious driving past my old kh in the past... maybe flipping it the bird would have made me feel better about the anxiety. whatever works.

livity,

satirev

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I am a bad person. When I pick up my Mom from the meetings, I am in the parking lot. People wave, I smile and wave while saying, we worship the devil, or we don't like you and your type, or you do not have the truth, Jehovah is no god of mine, and they keep smiling and waving. They can't hear us, but it's funny. I need to stop, but I just can't.

• daystar
    daystar
    it's interesting to see how much residue is left on people's souls.

Satirev,

Those were pretty much my thoughts as well. The most I manage is sadness and pity. When some occasionally come visit my parents while I am there, I treat them just as I would treat anyone who came by to visit. I smile, greet, shake their hands, and then go on about my business... of course, noting how plastic their smiles are while doing so.

• Mary
    Mary

I think Delilah's hubby might be guilty of such an offense whenever he drives by the local Kingdumb Hell but I'm not 100% sure......Dee, fill us in on this eh? .......I know my uncle nearly hit a few Dubs a while back when they were outside during the DC and they started walking against the light........he didn't give them the finger but he did yell out the window "Religion is a snare and a racket!!" and then laughed his ass off.

• minimus
    minimus

I wave at the KH in the Bronx everytime I see it. Really. I do.

• Dustin
    Dustin

LMAO- at the vomiting like the exorcist comment. That would be fun to be able to do that. I also agree with a lot of people who love to blast the radio and show their tats while driving by. The shock on their faces just make it totaly worth it. I will probably never again experience the satisfaction I felt when I handed my DA letter to the PO while in my old school GnR shirt(gotta go with something they know). Anyways thanks for responding everyone, flipping the bird is so much fun.

• mouthy
    mouthy

There is one quite near me..I pray for them every time I pass - Asking MY God to open their minds. So they can SEE HIM!!!! not the Governing body....

Sorry all you that dont believe in My way ---But what the heck!!! You use the finger I use the weapon I have MOUTH!!!!Love ya all. ((((HUGS))) Stop the rocks NOW!!!!! I am allowed to express myself remember WE ARE FREE!!!!!!!!PTL

• Momofmany
    Momofmany
    remember WE ARE FREE!!!!!!!

We are, aren't we.

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

love to ride by 2 of them on the motorcycle w/ my boyfriend and enjoying the lovely day

as my boyfriend says "now THAT'S religion!!!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit