Does anyone else flip off the Kingdom Hall when they drive by?

by Dustin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I see the local dubs as generally being the ignorant victims of a cult that follow anachronistic 19th century ideas, so I don't have any resentments with them but rather with the distant manipulative GB that hide a lot of crucial info from the R & F.

• Scully
    Scully
    ~Quotes, of the "not responsible for the urine or used condoms left on the door step" class

LMFAO!

Okay, now you are giving me very naughty ideas!

For some reason I was reminded of the scene from The Shipping News (set in Newfoundland) where the female character (who was abused as a child by her father) came into possession of her father's ashes following his death. She takes the ashes home with her, dumps them into pail and proceeds to sit down on the pail and use it as a toilet. Then she flushed the whole thing.

Sweet justice!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

back on topic...

i always want to flip the hall off, and everyone in it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I still don't have the stomach for driving by the KH. It's not on my normal route or anything, but if I happen to be in the neighborhood, I go out of my way to avoid that street. It makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach.

Hopefully that will wear off some day. I've desensitized myself to reading WT literature so I don't get ill or goose bumps.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I'll often give the KH the international peace symbol when I drive by, and I too get sort of a queasy feeling thinking that I could have bought that crap that I was raised in and still be apart of the borg.

What I really wish is that I could projectile vomit at will ala the Exorcist, I'd just crank the window down and bazooka the place as I passed screaming in that great demon voice from the Exorcist the GB sucks caulk in hell.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I don't need to flip them off. I sit in the passenger seat smiling serenly at my former friends, while 6'2, 250 lb, shaved head, goatee sporting, Mr.Fly grips the steering wheel, throwing looks of death, muttering "Crazy Cult!!! They don't know what they're missing by cutting you out of their lives."

AAhhhh, he loves me!

Damselfly

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah I do but it's no fun if they cant see you.

Josie

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I'm happy to say I don't even know where my local kingdom hall is but I shall look it up and salute it the next time I'm in the vicinity.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

When I am doing research and I nail the Watchtower Bible and Crap Society on another scandal or false teaching I give a double-flip-off to my laptop screen.

It does feel good. It is immature. I know I will tire of it eventually. But for now it has become a symbol of me peeling another layer off the watchtower onion.

-ithinkisee

• Legolas
    Legolas

No I don't do that, I feel sorry for the peolple that are still in the "borg" as the expression goes, I would love to run in the hall and tell everyone the "truth" about the "truth". But I know they wouldn't believe me. So i'm stuck hoping that some day the 'scales' will fall off their eyes! Thanks Yvonne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit