Does anyone else flip off the Kingdom Hall when they drive by?

by Dustin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Actually, I go by the car dealership that is owned by the elder most responsible for hurting my son & daughter-in-law more than our KH...so I save my precious finger energy for him. If he is ever out front (there is a stoplight right on his corner); I won't hesitate to roll down my window and flip him the bird.

cathy l.

• Preston
    Preston

Every time I drive past the Kingdom Hall and my partner is in the car with me I yell "F**n' A !" and then my partner responds by saying "Why don't you F**K a B, it's got more holes?", and then I respond by saying "Bruce, by the time I left the dubs I pretty much went through the whole alphabet....A is where its at!", and then Bruce says "OK", and thats what happens when we drive past a Kingdom Hall.

- Preston

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I live in a small town and never went to the kdumhall there.

Often when I drive by I see 3 or maybe 4 cars there during the day and not on a meeting day.

I wonder if this is another jc and who it is and how they treat the poor bastard.

Once in a while I give them the "international sign of discontent" the old birdy.

Outoftheorg

• kls
    kls

Umm yes i have been known to with my jw husband beside me, it just happens all by itself it's like

• luna2
    luna2

The KH I attended here isn't right on the main road that I drive pretty frequently...it's one lot from the corner. You can see the building and parking lot if you make the effort, but mostly I forget to even look. I don't have enough animosity towards the local congregation to bother. Now, if I happen to see Bethel sometime, that will be another story.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Watchtower Bible and Crap Society---LOVE TO SEE NEW NAMES

I am cracking up--you people are totally making my morning, I can't stop giggling

Sounds like Dustin has an addiction problem--an addiction to flipping zee birdie at KH.

I'm a little shy about being obnoxious but I sure am fantasizing about things I would like to do to JWs.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Love 2be

Actually the correct spelling is Watchtower (Babble) and Crap society.

Outoftheorg

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

No... but what goes thru my brain is "Kingdum Hall of Jehovah's Jerks".... cant help it.

or the prayer "Jehovah, save me from the enthusiasm and idiocy of your followers"

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Oh I definitely give the salute whenever I drive by a Kingdom Hall!

I probably went too far though, when I shared this fact with my loyal JW mom. oopsies...

No Apologies(of the show-them-how-you-really-feel class)

• delilah
    delilah

NAW......I used to look to see who was there and who wasn't, but now I don'tgive a rat's a$$...I don't even look anymore. I don't waste my time.

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit