Does anyone else flip off the Kingdom Hall when they drive by?

by Dustin 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

O.K. so it has become habit for me to go out of my way when driving to make sure I can give it the finger as I drive by. I especially like to do this on the way to one of my favorite bars, especially on meeting nights just so people who knew me can see me do it. I don't know why, but this has become a tradition of sorts. I could simply avoid going past it, but it feels so much better to flip it off and tell Jehovah to "F..k off". Does anyone else do this? Do you think I need to stop this?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I will confess to yelling, "Baaaaaaa" out the window to my husbands delight. I will plead the fifth on anything else.

J (of the, "probably needs therapy" class)

• Scully
    Scully

There's a KH along my route to and from work. I don't give it the finger, but whenever I pass by and see cars in the parking lot or JWs entering the KH I'll mutter *SUCKERS* under my breath.

• Beans
    Beans

I get a big smirk on my face and a feeling of "I won" and when I see people there like the other day in Chicago on a Friday when its 10am and 90 degrees I really start laughing!

• blondie
    blondie

No gestures, but we do smile and are glad we aren't there.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'm with Blondie. When I drive past one I have to laugh to myself I'm wearing shorts w/ the windows down enjoying my Saturday / Sunday far more than they are. Isn't revenge the best?!? LOL

• Dustin
    Dustin

Evil and Blondie, I feel exactly the same way when I'm chilling out on Saturdays. It's just when I drive by the Kingdom Hall that I find myself getting pissed. The strange thing is that I like the feeling of just flipping it the bird. It just feels so empowering or something.

• talesin
    talesin

Every time I go by the KH I think 'bastards!'

Once, I even placed signs on their lawn, identifying them for the pedophile protectors they are!

Some people were walking by, giving the 'thumbs up'!

you should try it hehehe

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm CONSTANTLY giving my old Kingdom Hall the finger. I only type with one hand. At night I set my arm up in a sling so I can be flipping the bird while I sleep.

GBL

• freedom96
    freedom96

When I drive by, and cars are there for the meeting, I smile every time.

It sure feels good not to be there. Day or night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit