A newbie's impression on this board, pros and cons

by smelly onions 293 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sith
    Sith

If there was ever a thread that deserved to die, it was this one

• delilah
    delilah

I'd just like to add, that no JW girl in good standing would want to date you, let alone marry you Smelly, they would be frowned upon within the congregation, as you have faded....so unless she left the organization, you'd have to go back to meetings and make it right with the brothers before you could get married. That would take effort on your part, and from what I've read, you seem to like the "effortless" way of life......good luck...

Delilah

• JW83
    JW83

nice jw girls are like what i read elsewhere here, nice and loving like a barbie doll.

You are a chauvinist, misogynist pig. Get a life.

• Sith
    Sith

Everyone knew the femi-nazis would eventually wade in, yes?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Smelly Onions is one of those dubs on the fence who has lived a sheltered life with only JW ideology penetrating his small mind. He doesn't have a clue that there is a whole world of people outside of his narrow minded bubble who have experienced some of lifes negative experiences.

It's my guess that he......until recently...........never had to worry about where his next meal would come from..........and he probably never had the fine privelege of paying his way through life.....like paying bills. Mommy and Daddy took care of everything for him.

He doesn't have a clue! I never wish bad on anybody, but some day when he receives his "comeuppance", he just might come crawling back to JWD pleading for help.

Hey Smelly..............some of us here will pray for you. Some will light candles for you and send thought processes your way. And others will wish the worst for you.

Remember this. "That which you put into the lives of others will eventually come back to you."

And that includes an arrogant, self centered, uncaring and unloving attitude.

I wish you the best in your non-search search for the real life.

HappyDad

• Sith
    Sith

"Hey Smelly..............some of us here will pray for you. Some will light candles for you and send thought processes your way."

and some of us won't

• desbah
    desbah

LOL @ dis smelly onion person....there's always a toll lurking around on every board.

whatever you do in life it always comes back to you.

put out good vibes...comes back to you

put out bad vibes...comes back to you

i didn't want to post this to you but you started a bad thread

• Swan
    Swan
    nice jw girls are like what i read elsewhere here, nice and loving like a barbie doll.

But no oral, you idiot! LOL! Stepford wife, but missionary only... and no blow jobs! Oh, and no hanky panky on Saturday or Sunday morning cause she has to either go peddle magazines door to door to strange men or sit at the Watchtower study where bored "brothers" will be sneaking stares at her. And you better hope to hell she doesn't get called into the back room afterward so the elders can ask her intimate personal questions about your sex life!

Stupid!

Tammy

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    I am also happy i don't celebrate x-mas. Sure save alot of money from one of the biggest scams in commercial america.

You can only be scammed by commercial America if you LET it yourself be. Don't you even take your own avice?

And I'm sorry that you've never experienced the beauty of Christmas. It brings back the fondest memories of my childhood, and I curse my stepfather for bringing the Witnesses into our lives. You seem to disregard the fact that CHILDREN have no choice in the matter. Many of us here were JW kids and were forced to live the dub life.

Think about that for a while.

• skyman
    skyman

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way off this board. By the way tell my dad that being put into the mental hospital when he was DF for only finding out about the UN deal and telling the other Elders was his fault. Dad personnaly brought in over a hundred drones into the Borg. So I guess his thinking how they could of done that to him was his way of feel bad about himself and that is how it manifested itself. Kiss my ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit