What pisses YOU off?

by RichieRich 68 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    You're black? And in Minnesota? You must be pissed off 24/7!

LOL

- Parents who bring their very young children to R-rated movies. Not only are the kids disruptive, but a 4-year-old has no business watching "Sin City."

- People who pull out in front of you verrrrry sloooowly, even when the other lanes are empty.

- Dust bunnies

- Denise Austin *breathy voice, "This is yoooooooga."*

• Mary
    Mary

Where do I begin?

1. Old chinese women who drive 60 km/hour on the Freeway
    2. The price of gasoline
    3. Income tax
    4. People who constantly whine about their "Rights"
    5. "New Light" from Brooklyn
    6. Britney Spears
    7. Mark Geragos
    8. People who have 60 items in their cart who are in the 8 Items Or Less aisle.
    9. Rush Hour Traffic
    10. Cops who like to sit on their asses and nail you doing 65 km in a 50 km.......like ya, all the big crimes are taken care of and they've got nothing else to do..........
    11. Getting snow in May and/or October
    12. Being one number off each of the numbers on my Lotto 649..........
    13. Incompetent doctors
    14. Politicians
    15. Women who feel they have to flirt with everything that has 2 1/2 legs
    16. People who talk out loud during a movie. This should be punishable by death.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'm with you RR on the girls in trucker hats. (or anyone in trucker hats for that matter.) How about this one: Girls who wear jeans under their skirts or dresses. WTF? I also really hate those sweater knit trenchcoat things that the ladies wear these days. They look like they've left the house in a freakin' bathrobe. Any jackass that wears his/her ballcap cocked at an angle. The Radar O'reilly beannies with the stupid little brim on them. I hate it when I step out of my truck with my fly rod in my hand, waders on, fishing vest on and some slack-jawed mouthbreather always has to ask me if I'm "goin' fishin'? Tailgaters REALLY get me fired up. MTV and their recent run of intelligence insulting reality bullshit. (what happened to music videos?) Fashion and entertainment is really in the toilet as of late and that really pisses ME off. Thank you for allowing me to purge. I feel much better now.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    I didn't say I wanted to fight. Just hit people...

And their dogs.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Anything ever remotely related to the bOrg...

u/d

• delilah
    delilah

When I finally spy a parking spot downtown, after circling for 20 mins, and as I'm about to pull into it, some jerk pulls a u-turn and steals my spot......now THAT, pisses me off....and there is NEVER a cop there to catch them...

also knowing that my hard earned tax dollars are paying for convicted murderers, pedophiles, rapists etc. to receive their college education,or university degree(s).......

Delilah

Delilah, Next time the parking space thief gets you, stay in your car, with engine running, and ask, "are you sure you want to steal this spot from me?" I've found that to be quite effective, as the person who did it will have to wonder if his car will be getting keyed while he's in the store.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    MTV and their recent run of intelligence insulting reality bullshit. (what happened to music videos?) Fashion and entertainment is really in the toilet as of late and that really pisses ME off

It's been at least 15 years since MTV has had mostly music videos in the their lineup during the day. Anymore its just reality shows....

-Doodle-V

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    - Parents who bring their very young children to R-rated movies. Not only are the kids disruptive, but a 4-year-old has no business watching "Sin City."

When i went to see Forty Days and Forty Nights a mother took three kids 4-10. She then had the gaul to complain to the ticket girl about the movie's content. WTF.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit