What pisses YOU off?

by RichieRich 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

Haha, my mom LOVES that guy. "Bro Loesch this Bro Loach that. oh bro Lusch gave SUCH a good talk... blah blahbitty blah"

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Here's a new one..

People hitting you in the balls with a basketball. (I hate the gym). I came home and was telling my mother about it and she said "that's worldyl people for you".

SO lets put her on the list.

Colored commodes. What kind of freak would actually want to leave his or her bodily wastes in a toilet that isn't white?

• JH
    JH

The price of gasoline 1 dollar a litre now (quebec)

15% sales tax on just about everything here in Canada

Lousy roads and still full of pot holes (Quebec)

We had 40 days of rain in the last 60 days.

Days are already getting shorter

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Richie:

I'm a writer, and I have to agree that you are one of the most articulate 17-year-olds I've ever known.

I find your posts funny, provocative, intelligent and insightful.

What pisses me off? People who say kids these days just somehow don't measure up. What assholes. I'd really like to hang with you sometime, dude. Oh yeah, I also get pissed at adults who try to act and sound like teens.

S4

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Colored commodes.

We used to have one that was olive drab. And it was oblong too, not standard shape. It was very hard to find seats...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Sperm donor dad's really piss me off!!!!!!

Today, for some reason, I needed this topic! I have this urge to beat the living shit out of some asshole do really needs it. I don't even know where to start.

Right now, it's my JW mother that has me just boiling. Usually I can blow her off. But the last couple days she has pushed the JW topic past the max!! She's decided that i'm a raging alcohlic, (I used to drink alot, now just here and there. And tonight is looking like a good night to drink!) Yes, I got messed up with meth. But next month I'll have a year clean. She still thinks I'm a raging drug addict, gutter-alley skum. If there was I way I could divorce her, it'd be happening now. I've tried to explain to her that I"m finally getting happy, and I found a higher power that is my own. Of course, I'm trying to not tell her that I'm pagan (wicca), and a very proud apostate!! It's so tempting, she'd never speak to me again!!!! And this is the woman that knew and witnessed my stepdad molesting me!!!!Then had the balls to say it was my fault.

Sorry to ramble again. I really wish I had a dart board, or my 9mm that my ex took away from me. I can't get anyone to even argue with me around here!!!

You guys are the best.....usually hahaha

shelley

JH,

Yeah, gas is expensive in Quebec, but you have the Chateau de Frontenac, and let's not forget the beautful French Canadian women!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie:

I'm a writer, and I have to agree that you are one of the most articulate 17-year-olds I've ever known.

I find your posts funny, provocative, intelligent and insightful.

What pisses me off? People who say kids these days just somehow don't measure up. What assholes. I'd really like to hang with you sometime, dude. Oh yeah, I also get pissed at adults who try to act and sound like teens.

Well thank you.

We'll arrange a meetup I'm sure...

I hate these soccer moms who shop at the same stores their daughters do... Also the fake redneck soccer moms who wear camo jackets to the mall like they just left the woods or something.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

People that make lists of things that piss them off. Just kidding.

People that have no concept of how to use an expressway on ramp, ie: They roll down the ramp at 35 talking on their cell phone or with their finger up their nose or whatever and finally 50 feet from then end of the ramp they realize they should probably look around to see if they can merge, but of course they can't since they are going about half the speed of the traffic flow and yes, you guessed it they slam on the brakes and stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit