What pisses YOU off?

by RichieRich 68 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    People that have no concept of how to use an expressway on ramp, ie: They roll down the ramp at 35 talking on their cell phone or with their finger up their nose or whatever and finally 50 feet from then end of the ramp they realize they should probably look around to see if they can merge, but of course they can't since they are going about half the speed of the traffic flow and yes, you guessed it they slam on the brakes and stop.

I'm the opposite. I get over as soon as possible. Screw you if you're in my way...

(Not really)

Here's one a few might get. When you're at the shooting range and some idiot walks up to you and wants to talk about your gun and tell you that their cousin/uncle/ brother in law has the same thing, only in green.

• sf
    sf

Bold faced liars. Two faces. And hypocrites.

Our government.

The news media. Especially FOXNEWS. Their selective reporting is very upsetting and frustrating.

Convicted child molesters still breathing, eating and sleeping in a world they clearly do not deserve to live in. Whether they are locked up or not. They are still taking up precious space.

sKally

• Swan
    Swan

When the peanutbutter sticks to the roof of my mouth!

Gee that pisses me off!

I look so stupid walking around for half an hour with a spoon handle sticking out between my lips.

Tammy

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

when my pee burns

when alcohol runs out

when girls that are bisexual are only into girls

burnt animal flesh

when ministerial servants get promoted to elder

homophobes

when my mom says, "we had such a good meeting tonite"... and actually expects me to get excited about it too

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I get really mad when I tell someone my dearest mother person, I ever had, died and they tell me that they hope she gets better as they walk away...what is that about?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Stupid People!

People who drive slow when I am late. Or just drive slow!

Cops who pull you over when you pass them.

Fake people.

Two faced people.

People who alway bring you down.

Women who wear fake fur.

Women who have knock off designer handbags!

Brooke

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    People who drive slow when I am late. Or just drive slow!

I was locked into some sort of perpetual retardation today on the highway. This old lady in a buick was doing 40 in a 55. I passed her. She passed me, then slowed back down. WE did this tango three times. Boy, did she get the finger!! lol

I am so going to hell / gehenna / hades...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

She passed me, then slowed back down.

Oh My God .......I hate that.

Brooke

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Mmmmmmm....

Soccer moms.

They never piss me off!

Kidding!! Sort of.....

Oh, god, don't get me going here. I'm with this woman - wow......

S4

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Here goes.

Slow drivers who, even though they are 30-40KM/H below the limit, still use their brakes. Get out and walk freak.

Parents who don't discipline thier kids and chastise someone who stops them from (insert dumbshit kid behaviour here)

People who ask "What do you do"? when your first meet and then judge you on that. Newsflash wankers I am not my job.

Fat people that winge about their weight while sitting on their arse eating cake.

Skinny people asking does my bum look big in this. No your bum wouldn't look big in Barbies pants.

Drivers that cannot navigate a roundabout.

Mobile phones ringing at the movies.

My GF's (JW) mum casting aspurgens(sp) about people who like the Simpons (i love the Simpsons).

The general lack of laughter and warmth with the JW.

People who hose their driveways (get a broom).

7 year old girls dressing like sluts.

Prudes and the way society views nudity. Nude ain't rude.

Similar. How censors view violence in the media as OK but not sex. Its apparentley fine to see blood and guts, but 2 consenting adults having sex is abhorrent. Get your priorities straight people.

Tom Cruise. Take a chill pill bro.

Working all week and the surf is going off. Come the week end its flat and crowded.

Money. Nuff said.

Young Aussies dressing like young americans. You don't live in 'Da Hood'. The 'PoPo' ain't trying to bust a cap in yo ass. And yo bitch ain't a ho. Foshizzle my nizzle. Peace out.

What pisses me off threads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit