What pisses YOU off?

by RichieRich 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Prking spaces keep getting smaller, as vehicles get bigger. grrr!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Heres another one:

People who watched Blue Collar Comedy tour, thought it was hysterical, and walk around misquoting it, and acting like they made it up.

People who punctuate sentences with "Git R Dun"! really, really piss me off.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Full moon today. That can account for the weirdness. Usually does for me.

What's pissing me off right now is that the houseing/land prices have gone up horribly in the last year. All over, and more specifically here in Hawaii in the area we want to retire to. Retiring to a $300,000 mortgage is not a fun concept. So our dreams have become much smaller than anticipated.

Thank you Donald Trump.

Rumor has it that he was on Oprah a year or so ago and said the best land investment in the world was in Puna district, Hawaii Big Island. Well, that's just S of Hilo and a lousy area. Land has jumped from $10,000 for an acre subdivition lot to the 70k and higher.

Houseing in Hilo has doubled in 2 years, and the Hamakua coast has more than doubled. Whhaaaaaa!

So, that's got me pissed. I hate it when the reality of a dream changes and slaps you in the face. There is a tendency for all the old dead dreams to resurrect themselves and come to the funeral.

Humph.

Hugs

Bren

• Odrade
    Odrade

People who pass on the right, especially the bus lane.

People who wear "I'm not in it for the money" like some badge of honor. These are usually the people who are undercutting the competition by about 1/2. They act all holier than thou because they say they are "bringing the service to people that otherwise could not afford it." I keep telling them to poll their clients. I'm willing to bet hard-earned money that their "not in it for the money" cut-rate clientele is NOT made up of the underprivileged but merely bargain-hunters. Thus negating the altruistic claims they are making. They usually preface any trade conversation with the phrase, "well, I know you just care about the money, but I'm not in it for the money."

Also, I don't like it when people don't clean their kids' eyeboogers. C'mon! Use a washcloth before you take the kid outside! It only takes a second.

I HATE it when my husband picks up my water glass, pours the water out and puts the glass in the dishwasher. I WAS USING THAT. Wanna see WWIII? come to my house when my water glass disappears. 7 years, you'd think he'd learn...

Well, that's just my current beef. I'm feeling kinda pissy today.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

People who buy a freaking boatload of firecrackers/bottle rockets/etc. every summer and set the stupid things off every night for like a month straight.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

That's a line from "Some Like It Hot" that men with glasses are more sensitive. (Marilyn Monroe says it. I just saw the movie, it's so cute and way ahead of its time.)

What pisses me off is when I'm on the train and am observing some horrible parent. You know the kind that sits there on her cell phone talking and mumbling away while the tiny 2 or 3 year old is trying desperately to get some kind of attention from mom, such as just asking a question like "where are we going?" And the mom says "SHUT THE F*** UP!" and slaps the kid. Then the 2 or 3 year old starts crying and the mom calls the kid a crybaby. I hate that.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

HHHHEEEEEYYYYYYY! I"m a junior member with the above post!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, what good girl said!

here's another one:

I was in a restaurant the other day and there was this kid about 9 years old in the waiting area. He kept launching himself at the wall and ramming it with his feet. *Bam*Bam* *Bam*Bam* This went on and on with his stupid well-coiffed, hundred dollar shirt, jeweled, down-town dye job mother standing right beside him. There were several other people at tables near me who were just as irritated with the boy. Finally I couldn't stand it one more second. I got up, walked to the lobby, past his hoity-toit CEO-trophywife, fashion plate wannabe mother and said to him very loudly and in my best NANNY 911 voice: YOU KNOCK THAT OFF RIGHT NOW!

I swear, the mother jumped about a foot off the ground, then had the nerve to ask me "what did he do???" I mean, he was shaking the damn wall that she was leaning on! Then she gave me a "I have more money than you so don't tell me what to do" nasty look. I gave her a "You made him, now do something about it, Bitch" nasty look in return. Several of the restaurant patrons, and the hostess gave me a "Thank god, you got balls girl" very nice look. My husband gave me a "one of these days a mom is gonna kill you for disciplining her kid right in front of her" look.

Stupid parents.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I hate the women who wear super high heel shoes and do the busy walk...then they get behind you at the supermarket and sigh and sigh because your grocery shopping with your kids who do on occasion make noises. Then they tap their shoes because they are so damn busy they can't stand having to wait in line.

I also hate the women that have to show off their new $450+ purses that are the size of a freaking sunglass case and take them everywhere and pose with them...hello honey you are not paris hilton and you are not that cute!

I also hate men who have gained weight and don't notice that their shorts are so tight it looks like they have a vagina (aka CAMEL TOE)....and no you shouldn't wear socks up to your knees with those too tight shorts and your sandals - Dummy!

These are just the people I ran into today in the world.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Pompous little s$%^s on the governing body called Gerritt Losch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit