What pisses YOU off?

by RichieRich 68 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Today has been a weird day. Nothing horrible. Just frustrating.

Supiringly I can handle it. However, there are other things I see happening that just piss me off. I know we all have stuff that pisses us off... SO what does it for you?

Heres Mine:

• Culture Jumpers: Those people who become totally involved in another culture, and assimilate themselves, then act like they've been that way. Example: If you grow up in a urban predominantly black environment, you will act as if you are black. That doesn't bother me. I'm talking about these little white kids who live in the suburbs, drive SUVs with STOCK wheels, and wear those stupid flat hats.
    • People who think they are the SH!T: There was this guy in AutoZone today, who was standing in line in front of me. He couldn't stop fidgeting, crossing his arms and rocking back and forth, and trying to stare people down. HE was tiny, maybe 5'6". I REALLY wanted to hit him.
    • People who pick fights: These people have usually beaten up a drunk person recently, or taken theri first karate class (no offense). They look for trouble, and think very much of themselves.
    • LBs (short for Lazy Bitchers): These people will do nothing, expect you to do it, and then fuss about the way you do it.
    • Power Happy People: New cops, Small town school board members, basically what we call "Big fish in a little pond".
    • People who eat sleep and breathe golf: I have an uncle like this. If I see another golf picture, magazine, or novelty in his house, his ass is grass.
    • People who don't listen: You're sitting in English class. You say "I'm an atheist". Then some little valley girl (like ohmygod, kay?) raises her hand and says "I love JEEEESUS because he's my savior and I can do anything through him".
    • People who drive "Street Racing" cars: We all saw Fast and the Furious... You didn't invent this crap. Tell me the last time you actually "street raced". Yeah. Now peel that NOS sticker off.
    • Girls who wear Trucker Hats: In order to wear a trucker hat, you need to know at least how many wheels is on an 18 wheeler. If you can pass this test, just make sure you don't wear it all cocked to the side. I will slap you.
    • People who think their Dog's are people: I will hit you, and your dog. He does not need a shirt, nor a collar that costs more than my shoes.
    • Fake Rednecks: Yes, we see your jacked up pickup, complete with John Deere & Glock stickers. For those of you not sure how to seperate the men from the boys, if you see a "Ain't Skeered" or "Redneck" decal, its usually a surefire way to tell they aren't real. Also tell them there's a scratch in the paint and see what they say.

This is all folks, although I have MANY more.

So what pisses YOU off?

If I offended you with any of this ^^ I suggest you not say it.

Off to grab a beer,

RR

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

2 faced people.. people who will ingratiate themselves into your life , act like your friend, and then you find out they have ulterior motives or just gossip mongers looking for juice......

(funny i havent met anyone like that since i quit going to the kingdom hall)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

People who verbalise their desire to do people damage whilst retaining the position that they are pissed off by people who pick fights.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    People who verbalise their desire to do people damage whilst retaining the position that they are pissed off by people who pick fights.

I didn't say I wanted to fight. Just hit people...

You got me though... lol!

• peggy
    peggy

Richie-----------If you are this articulate and in touch with how you feel at 17, you have books to write, wisdom to offer! I always look for your insights and I am 47! LOL

Peg

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If you are this articulate and in touch with how you feel at 17

I'm glad I impress you with my violent tendencies. THanks for the compliment.

I would like to write a book.

"Confessions of the Fat Kid"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fat kids and kids with glasses tend to be more in touch, probably because they've had to deal with more shyte than average.

Keep on keeping on

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I REALLY wanted to hit him.

his ass is grass

I will slap you.

I will hit you, and your dog

So what pisses YOU off?

Hey, Richie whats up with all the anger?

M'

• peggy
    peggy

With the full range of thought, provided on this forum..........I'd read it! Start writing!

Peg

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Never mind the fat kid thing explained it all. Well, I had the opposite problem growing up I was always too skinny.

Oh well to each his own. Peace be unto thee bro.

M'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit