Spirit Directed

by Smiles_Smiles 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    So, Annie, How's your day going?

Ooops---sorry! I didn't get back to this thread til just now!

It's beastly hot here and I've been getting up with the rooster across the road.....between 5-6 AM to get stuff done before the awful heat sets in. The humidity has been way up there and my cats look like wet towels somebody tossed on the bathroom floor!

NOW I believe in global warming!!!

I was tortured, terrified, and just plain miserable being out of the truth without the information now at my disposal. I would've been in even worse shape mentally and spiritually had it not been for finding this site and all the others who are struggling thru just as I was.

Prophecor, your post is true for a lot of us. That sinking gut feeling and what do I do with it NOW. You know that you have to get the hell outta Dodge, but it means SO much and takes even more.

You'll be fine. Believe me!

hugs,

Annie

• myelaine
    myelaine

And the king of the South shall be moved with rage, and go out and fight with him, with the king of the North, who shall muster a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into the hand of his enemy. When he has taken away the multitude, his heart will be lifted up; and he will cast down tens of thousands, but he will not prevail. For the king of the North WILL return and muster a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come at the end of some years with a great army and much equipment. And in those times many shall rise up against the king of theSouth; also certain violent men of your people shall exalt themselves in fulfillment of the vision, but they shall fall.

So the king of the North shall come and build a siege mound, and take a fortified city; and the forces of the South shall NOT withstand him. Even his choice troops shall have no strength to resist (AMEN)

love michelle

• Netty
    Netty
    And the king of the South shall be moved with rage, and go out and fight with him, with the king of the North, who shall muster a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into the hand of his enemy. When he has taken away the multitude, his heart will be lifted up; and he will cast down tens of thousands, but he will not prevail. For the king of the North WILL return and muster a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come at the end of some years with a great army and much equipment. And in those times many shall rise up against the king of theSouth; also certain violent men of your people shall exalt themselves in fulfillment of the vision, but they shall fall.

So the king of the North shall come and build a siege mound, and take a fortified city; and the forces of the South shall NOT withstand him. Even his choice troops shall have no strength to resist (AMEN)

love michelle

She's baa aaack.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Terry,

I couldn't help but think of YOUR STORY, among other things, when I read this earlier....

Now when I looked, there was a hand stretched out to me; and behold, a scroll of a book was in it. Then He spread it before me; and there was writing on the inside and on the outside, and written on it were lamentations and mourning and woe. (Eze 2:9-10)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit