Spirit Directed

by Smiles_Smiles 63 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then I went to the prophetess, and she conceived and bore a son. Then the Lord said to me, "Call his name Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz; for before the child shall have knowledge to cry 'My father' and 'My mother', the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria will be taken away before the king of Assyria.

• myelaine
    myelaine

For ships from Cyprus shall come against him; therefore he shall be grieved, and return in a rage against the holy covenant, and do damage. So he shall return and show regard for those who FORSAKE the holy covenant. And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation.

Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and no one will help him.

love michelle

and at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book. AMEN

• myelaine
    myelaine

When Mordecai learned all that had happened, he tore his clothes and put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the midst of the city. He cried out with a loud and bitter cry. He went as far as the square in front of the kings gate, for no one might enter the kings gate clothed with sackcloth. And every province where the king's command and decree arrived, there was great mourning among the Jews, with fasting, weeping, and wailing; and many lay in sackcloth and ashes.

michelle

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Let those in Judea flee! pllease get off of the computers every one!! please.

SWAT!!!!!!!

There goes that pesky FLY again!

• myelaine
    myelaine

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate. Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

love michelle

• luna2
    luna2

So, Annie, How's your day going? I think I need to crack open a bottle of Corona, sit back and see if minimus shows up in this thread again. LOL

Oh...I think I get what you mean about feeling sub-human in some of these discussions...on a couple of levels.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Myeye...quit hijacking the thread....go preach somewhere else.

• luna2
    luna2

Evil, is that what she's doing? Ohhhh! It didn't seem to make much sense. I thought she was having a psychotic episode.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Strike the doorposts, that the thresholds may shake, and break them on the heads of them all. I will slay the last of them with the sword. He who flees from them shall not get away. And he who escapes from them shall not be delivered.

Though they dig into hell, from there My hand shall take them; though they climb up to heaven, from there I will bring them down; and though they hide themselves on top of Carmel, from there I will search and take them; though they go into captivity before their enemies, from there I will command the sword, and it shall slay them. I will set My eyes on them for harm and not for good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit