Spirit Directed

by Smiles_Smiles 63 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Let those in Judea flee! pllease get off of the computers every one!! please.

love michelle

• minimus
    minimus

Then the LORD GOD MINIMUS said unto thee: "Strip from the trees of Lebanon her barren wastes and take away the bastards of Israel for no prophet will come to my mountain unless they urinate against the walls of Hebron over the mountainous region. Flee from thine computers and take safety in my bosom".

• IronGland
    IronGland
    And I just wanted to know if I am the only one that felt that 'spirit' led them into the JW and the same 'spirit' led them out of JWs???

Does the 'spirit' you refer to come in 1 liter bottles purchased at a store with a red dot out front?

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

I was raised a jw and had no choice in the matter. Alot of their stuff never made sense to me but I tried my best to conform. And did, until I came to the conclusion that if I and my children were ever going to to have a chance for happiness I had to stop all involvement. I chanted my way out, "I will not feel guilty, I will not feel guilty..." and into peace and happiness. So no, no spirit direction by any definition leading me in or out, just common sense and the will to live and be happy.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Terry,

Galatians 2:11-21

But when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself fearing those who werea of the circumcision. And the rest of the Jews also played the Hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy. But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by mnature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not by works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

love michelle

• greendawn
    greendawn

I believe any spirit, enticing people into the WTS has to be demonic an angel of Satan appearing as an angel of light apppearing to be the genuine thing but on closer examination is found to be deceitful.

Likely it's the Holy Spirit that leads people out of such an org by helping them see the subtle lies and the manipulation going on.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear Terry,

It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of God.

love michelle

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

Let those in Judea flee! pllease get off of the computers every one!! please.

I read this message board regularly (but rarely participate). But I'm at a loss with this plea? What's all the urgency about?

• myelaine
    myelaine

? (who-ever reads, let him understand)

It must be an (urgent) appeal to God's people to remove them selves from a place where they are and get to a safer place in the mountains.

well..... that's what it says.

love michelle

• trevor
    trevor

Would the person who stole a sandwich out of the picnic hamper please return it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit