Spirit Directed

by Smiles_Smiles 63 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Behold the days are coming says the LORD, when the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them, says the LORD your God.

love michelle

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Two can play that game myeyline....
    Nature says only a few words:
    High wind does not last long,
    Nor does heavy rain.
    If nature's words do not last
    Why should those of man?

Who accepts harmony, becomes harmonious.
    Who accepts loss, becomes lost.
    For who accepts harmony, the Way harmonizes with him,
    And who accepts loss, the Way cannot find.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Both praise and blame cause concern,
    For they bring people hope and fear.
    The object of hope and fear is the self

For, without self, to whom may fortune and disaster occur?

Therefore,
    Who distinguishes himself from the world may be given the world,
    But who regards himself as the world may accept the world.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Honest people use no rhetoric;
    Rhetoric is not honesty.
    Enlightened people are not cultured;
    Culture is not enlightenment.
    Content people are not wealthy;
    Wealth is not contentment.

So the sage does not serve himself;
    The more he does for others, the more he is satisfied;
    The more he gives, the more he receives.
    Nature flourishes at the expense of no one;
    So the sage benefits all men and contends with none.

So myeyline....read what I post and respond to what I've said or check back into the looney bin.

• Netty
    Netty

Some elevators, (on this board) do not quite make it all the way to the top.

• myelaine
    myelaine

For the day of the LORD upon all the nations is near; as you have done, it shall be done to you; your reprisal shall return upon your own head. For as you drank on my holy mountain, so shall all the nations drink continually; yes, they shall drink and swallow, and they shall be as though they had never been.

And I will put emnity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Great perfection seems incomplete,
    But does not decay;
    Great abundance seems empty,
    But does not fail.

Great truth seems contradictory;
    Great cleverness seems stupid;
    Great eloquence seems awkward.

As spring overcomes the cold,
    And autumn overcomes the heat,
    So calm and quiet overcome the world.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sorry I'm late to this thread. I've read a few post on here and it's struck my interest, greatly.

I've often wondered as to what it was that led me to the truth, as well as what it was that led me away. A long string of probable causes has led me to where I am in my life, no longer being a member of Jehovah's Witnesses.

In a moment of synchronicity, on the evening that my study was to be re-established, the brother, for whatever reason did not show up. As it was I had internet access at the time, I, out of curiosity the same evening did a Google search while waiting for the brother to show. After finding several sites, I saw this one that caught my eye, freeminds.org and was terrified when trying to get my fingers to press enter to access to the site. I looked in after my conscience was beating the hell out of me for even considering looking elsewhere for information, and then...the rest was history.

Several different spirits seemed to have played a role in my remaining outside the Ark. When I looked around to see all that was being said about Jehovah's Witnesses, I couldn't believe it was true, however, I was compelled to do an investigation and came away shell shocked. It took about a year for me to come to grips with all that I had never been told.

For the spirit that was responsible for bringing this information to me, I am eternally greatful. Was I led into this by other spirits forces only to be led out again? Somethings in this life I believe we will never know, however, I am glad to have been able to make it through this side of the situation.

I was tortured, terrified, and just plain miserable being out of the truth without the information now at my disposal. I would've been in even worse shape mentally and spiritually had it not been for finding this site and all the others who are struggling thru just as I was.
    It's truly a comforting thing to know that I am not alone in this mission.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Sorry about the above psychotic post. There must be a Ghost in the Machine

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

No...it's because you keep editing the post....thereby adding spaces between paragraphs each time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit