What do you feel when you see groups of Jehovah's Witnesses on the street?

by nicolaou 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• joanne_
    joanne_

this is so funny that you ask...when i see a group of witnesses, i feel soooo envious, because of the way they are dressed and conduct themselves....then i think of all the dysfunction and unhappiness and phoniness...then i am okay....LOL...at least I can be real in my life and not put up a front on trying to be happy

joannne

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I used to pity them. Used to get angry at all the time I wasted preaching and not being able to be a normal kid. Now, I just wait for them to knock on my door. But they don't.

Anyone ever thought of making small "An apostate lives here" stickers for the front door?

shelley

• Del
    Del

Lol! Some of these posts are great. What do I feel...I get all paranoid and think "Cr*p, am I do anything wrong right now - don't want my family to hear anything bad!" Stupid, but trying to stay on good side of my family for my little sister's sake.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Relief I'm out and don't do that anymore. Curiosity about why they are in and doing it.

A vauge sense of comminality - sorta like coming across someone from my own country while overseas...

Judgement if their dress, facial hair, demenour isn't what I was taught it should be... Brother Divergent still comes out sometimes...

• lilybird
    lilybird

I feel relieved that I no longer have to do that.... and I feel sorry for the JWS who feel that they still need to be involved in the preaching work.....such a waste of lives........waiting for a world that will never come..

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I feel glad that I am not out with them. These days I find any excuse not to go out and when I do its mostly other people's calls and very little teritory.

• andy2tanx
    andy2tanx

JESUS CHRIST!!!!! Did I really used to do that??? Then I think about what a big bag of bifta could do to ease my pain...

• wiegel
    wiegel

I think "They are all clock watching for the next food break". How many wasted weekend mornings? oh how many.........................................

trudy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit